Who has a pit? (Dog)
Collapse
X
-
Animals are like guns, when left to an irresponsible uncaring, owner, they can become dangerous. When properly treated and cared for they can become a best friend and protector. Do not confuse lazy, misguided, irresponsible people who buy any dog or animal that could potentially become dangerous to it's owner or others, with people who love and care for their animals. If you own any animal, YOU MUST TREAT IT WELL, or pay the consequences. I've had and been around pits my entire life, they can be dangerous, just like any other animal, they can also be the sweetest loving dog in the world. -
Mines a pretty amazing lap dog... total killer I think not.. unless you are a squirrel... then you will be chased, people just get licks and occasional excited jump ball tap.
sent from A Café Racer's PocketLeave a comment:
-
I seriously hope you're just being a prick to stir shit up.
However if you really do believe what you say, you're the cause of so many pit deaths. How does that make you feel?
Sent from my SCH-I545 using TapatalkLeave a comment:
-
-
People just believe what they hear from the media instead of finding out the real truth. They'd rather jump on the bandwagon.
Sent from my SCH-I545 using TapatalkLeave a comment:
-
indeed. pits have a bad rep because this was the traditional breed used in dog fighting. as mentioned already, any breed can bite.Awesome pups.
To the people who are against these dogs, keep from posting. Keep your ignorant false misinformation to yourselves. I rescue these dogs, there have been 32 of them in and out of our house in the past year alone. Not a single one bit me, attacked our male pit, or bit anyone. They were all extremely loving and just want extra pets.
Sent from my SCH-I545 using TapatalkLeave a comment:
-
I know what you mean. I used to work for a rescue, my mother is still a chairwoman for the rescue. I have fostered 25+ over the years. I have never been bitten by a pit or pit mix. I have been bitten by several labs and golden retrievers and other "family" dogs over the years.Awesome pups.
To the people who are against these dogs, keep from posting. Keep your ignorant false misinformation to yourselves. I rescue these dogs, there have been 32 of them in and out of our house in the past year alone. Not a single one bit me, attacked our male pit, or bit anyone. They were all extremely loving and just want extra pets.Leave a comment:
-
2nd post.
Both of our dogs have facebooks. Check them out
Facebook.com/max.anstead
&
Facebook.com/mable.anstead.3
Sent from my SCH-I545 using TapatalkLeave a comment:
-
Awesome pups.
To the people who are against these dogs, keep from posting. Keep your ignorant false misinformation to yourselves. I rescue these dogs, there have been 32 of them in and out of our house in the past year alone. Not a single one bit me, attacked our male pit, or bit anyone. They were all extremely loving and just want extra pets.
Sent from my SCH-I545 using TapatalkLeave a comment:
-
-
I wish I had pics right now. I lost both of my pitt's a year ago this month. I currently only have a boxer. I will be adopting another pitt as soon as I move out of my apartment (doesn't allow "viscous" animals).Leave a comment:
-
This is my last dog, had to have her put to sleep about 6 months ago. She was a lab/pit mix, survived thyroid cancer, torn ACL and a broken front leg (before we rescued). Old girl went through a lot but was always the best companion one could wish for. She is missed terribly, another pit rescue will happen once my toddler son get's a little bit older.
Leave a comment:

Leave a comment: