Cool cars in your neighborhood

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cool cars in your neighborhood

We often take walks with the kids, and I've noticed some cool cars in my neighborhood. When I saw the Mcoupe parked at the house right behind me and one over, I was blown away! So I started grabbing pics of cool cars I see whenever we go for a walk. There are more on different routes that we take including a bathtub porsche rotting in a backyard, but these are ones i've snapped so far...

S52 Mcoupe with enough Dinan goodies to get the special badge.

Nicely done Mk6 jetta. Gian intercooler on the S4 in the background

Monster 2nd Gen 4runner with a solid axle swap on the front!

Nice Mini Clubman S with cream leather interior.
    My E30 v1.0 | v2.0 | v3.0 | My E28 |My E34 | My feedback

well there's this parked in my building's garage....I guess it's cool since you never ever see this (perhaps with good reason? ) It's also the 6cyl version, so yeah... 94 raging horses
    1988 Atlantisblau Euro/Japanese 325i Cabriolet
    1989 Schwartz 325i - now M50 powered! - now very dead
    1998 Toyota 4Runner Limited
    My 17,000km Big NA National Parks trip!

Comment

One of my neighbors has a restored 69 Camaro, and a Volvo P1800. Another has, or had (he said he was selling it last I spoke to him) a really nicely done Model A. And then there's the guy at the end of the street, who has had, over the past 10 years or so, a 996 Turbo, an E36 race car, an E30, an E12 (I think), and some kind of purpose built race car, don't remember what it was called though. I've also seen an NSX in someone's garage, never seems to drive it though.

There's a guy around the corner from my parent's vacation house that has two Camaros. One looks like a 67, not sure what the other is, but one of them looks like it slid into a curb. The other looks really nice though. He's also got a drag car that's some sort of early 60s Chevy. There's also a guy up the street with a mid 60s Chevy truck, but he keeps it outside (salt air) so it looks like shit now.

I don't have any pics though, sorry.

Comment

Some people might consider some cars in my neighborhood cool, but from what I've seen, I've got the coolest.
        1974.5 Jensen Healey : 2003 330i/5

Comment

^ Uhhh All I see is shameless plugging.

Comment

Originally posted by ST1G View Post
            ^ Uhhh All I see is shameless plugging.
            Coolest one is in big red letters in my sig. ;D;);)

Comment

Originally posted by slammin.e28 View Post
              Coolest one is in big red letters in my sig. ;D;);)
              Here is a photo for these good folks. I know they don't like clicking links.

Comment

Hey now, that deck can support a premium tissue box no problem. This isn't some Plymouth K car.

Comment

We have a guy down the street that daily drives a Black Lambo Gallardo and a Maserati GT. No pictures but I can tell you he leaves for work at 6:30am sharp. The sounds those cars make are pure sex, even at 6am.

There is also a guy that recently moved but he had a blown (you know the type) 80's drag camaro that he would drive to the grocery store.
                  Last edited by giantkeeper; 01-22-2014, 03:37 PM.
                  Originally posted by blunttech
                  Always Always go for the reach around if there is an option

Comment

Eric, what part of the springs are you located in?

There is a guy down the street from me that has 3 silver Corvettes. 2 look identical and 1 is an older model

My old neighborhood there was a guy that had a 4 car garage with 3 lifts. I believe they were all customer cars but there was usually an E90 M5, F10 M5, 1M, and a few different 996 turbos that i would see all the time. I loved his setup!
                    Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

Hancock / Uintah area behind the olympic training center.
                      My E30 v1.0 | v2.0 | v3.0 | My E28 |My E34 | My feedback

Comment

A guy a couple garages down has a chopped lead sled type 40s car of some sort.

And this is in the garage (housemate's)
                        Attached Files

Comment

Nothing super interesting, except the old Benzo, all within a block or two.

And a Range Rover doing what a Range Rover does best:

2011 1M Alpine white/black
                          1996 Civic white/black
                          1988 M3 lachs/black

Comment

LOL my pops range was doing that for years XD. My hood got a last gen supra on slicks, baja bug, triumph tr6, a couple off road trucks. All I've seen so far, but most people keep there stuff garaged.

NEW ERA AUTO GLASS - SFV SOCAL - 818 974-3673
                            DREWLIENTE

1$ PShops PM me

Comment

I hear there is an Italia in my hood but i've yet to see it.
                              '87 325ic, powered by S50.

Comment

Working...
                              X