What is your greatest accomplishment?
Collapse
X
-
-
I'm jealous Will. Thats pretty much my goal, but as said nothing worth doing is easy. My greatest achievement has being able to work with some of the great car enthusiast of my time. Like Magnus Walker, etc. I could never pay them back for the knowledge and wisdom they dropped on me, but I wish to pay it forward someday. Not even sure it's an achievement as of yet.Leave a comment:
-
I gotta say my greatest accomplishment is being self made. Everything I own I worked for and bought. I don't have much, but its all mine and all acheved through hard work. And I've managed to stay 100% debt free in doing it. No car payments, credit card payments, student loans, bank loans nothing. I can be proud of that.
WillLeave a comment:
-
I didnt masturbate today
only bc i might be getting it in with a cute koren girl tomorrow.Leave a comment:
-
-
-
Damn you winning this thread with your feels.Got off of a road leading to nowhere.
Here I stand, making an honest living, drug free, with wife, kid, and a healthy outlook.
Only 2 of us left out of our old group of friends. 4 of them dead from drug related incidents. 3 overdoses and 1 suicide, which left notes behind pointing at his inability to overcome addiction and not wanting to hold his loved ones back.
Had I not recognized the trend and gotten out of dodge, I probably would be in the ground myself.
On a less serious note? I am married and still get great head from my wife. Yes, this is my accomplishment because I keep her happy enough to want to give me great head.Leave a comment:
-
Dude, that's awesome. I've been married 8 years and the wife is still happy to tame the one-eyed snake with her tongue once or twice a week. I'd give you a high five if we didn't live 3000 miles apart.Leave a comment:
-
^Now that's cool!!!^
Good job exodus. I can understand where that road leads.Leave a comment:
-
My career as an Underground Miner, 12 yrs of getting paid to play with some seriously fun machinery, blowing up rock with high explosives, and trying not to get killed.
Leave a comment:
-
Got off of a road leading to nowhere.
Here I stand, making an honest living, drug free, with wife, kid, and a healthy outlook.
Only 2 of us left out of our old group of friends. 4 of them dead from drug related incidents. 3 overdoses and 1 suicide, which left notes behind pointing at his inability to overcome addiction and not wanting to hold his loved ones back.
Had I not recognized the trend and gotten out of dodge, I probably would be in the ground myself.
On a less serious note? I am married and still get great head from my wife. Yes, this is my accomplishment because I keep her happy enough to want to give me great head.Leave a comment:


Leave a comment: