No announcement yet.

Metropolitan Bovine Capsizing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Funny? Yeah, kinda. But still fucked up no matter how you look at it.

The entire time I was imaging someone flipping my e30..
    sigpic

1999 528it - Daily Driver “Dad Wagon”
    1991 325is - 2.8L Budget Stroker Garage Slut
    1991 318is - Sold
    1986 325 - Sold

Instagram - Lamoursum

Comment

I feel worse for cows that get tipped.

Comment

Originally posted by einhander View Post
        So if you drive what I presume is a shit box, can I smash it up with a hammer?

You're an odd one, Sleeve.
        I dont believe you have interpreted the correct meaning of the term "shit box" form the context of the statement. But for the record that is about what happened to the last shit box I owned, but it was also a Piece of shit to go along with being small and built out of an old beer can, and more than likely cost more to ship it the dealer when it was new than it actually cost to build

Originally posted by Hansel
        You don't fuck with a man's vehicle. Its against the rules.
        you will 1st have to find an actual man that actually drives one of these things.
        Last edited by mrsleeve; 04-08-2014, 08:52 PM.
        Originally posted by Fusion
        If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
        The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
        William Pitt-

Comment

Originally posted by mrsleeve View Post
          I dont believe you have interpreted the correct meaning of the term "shit box" form the context of the statement. .
          The implication you made is that Smart cars are shit boxes because someone thinks they are (ie - you, some brain dead malcontents in the Bay Area, F34R).

Therefore, if you drive a car, and I think it is a shit box, then it's a shit box.

That's actual logic, not your Taliban logic.
          2011 1M Alpine white/black
          1996 Civic white/black
          1988 M3 lachs/black

Comment

Originally posted by Hansel View Post
            You don't fuck with a man's vehicle. Its against the rules.
            That Hansel, so hot right now.

But seriously. This.

First reaction when I heard the story was a slight chuckle.
            Project Thread | Instagram | Phoenix, Arizona Events Thread

Comment

when i was in high school, there was this nerdy chick (her name was fillipa) that drove a fucking '57 isetta. since this was mid michigan in the late '80's, it was pretty much a rusted out shit box. the football team picked it up and set in on the roof of the school. at least they didn't damage it. for some reason, the principle didn't have the same sense of humor everyone else did. i remember he got pretty pissed.
              sigpic
              Gigitty Gigitty!!!!

88 cabrio becoming alpina b6 3.5s transplanted s62
              92 Mtech 2 cabrio alpinweiss 770 code
              88 325ix coupe manual lachsilber/cardinal
              88 325ix coupe manual diamondschwartz/natur
              87 e30 m3 for parts lachsilber/cardinal(serial number 7)
              12 135i M sport cabrio grey/black

Comment

There are more people that think e30's are shit boxes then dont. They should tip those over next.

Comment

It would be hilarious if they just picked them up and moved them - no need to damage the stupid things.
                  1996 Civic white/black
                  1988 M3 lachs/black

Comment

While I agree it's hilarious, Mr Sleeve's logic is retarded. Who gives a shit what it cost to build and ship them? Someone paid for these cars and doesn't deserve to have them damaged just because someone can easily do so.
                    The first car I ever rode in was an e30

Originally posted by Cabriolet
                    Wish you the best and hope you don't remember anything after 10pm.

1992 Mauritiusblau Vert
                    2011 Alpinweiss 335is coupe

2002 540i/6 Black/Black
                    2003 GSX-R 750 (RIP)

Comment

^

My point was that my last shit box fit both the definition of small, cheap plasticy, gutless, scared to drive on with other cars on the road at more than 45mph due to the fact you die for sure if there is a minor fender bender, and have a hard time carrying a cart load of grocries home with more than 1 person in the car. And fit what it seem Einhorn's only interpretation as being a giant pile of shit too boot..........

Originally posted by einhander View Post
                      The implication you made is that Smart cars are shit boxes because someone thinks they are (ie - you, some brain dead malcontents in the Bay Area, F34R).

Therefore, if you drive a car, and I think it is a shit box, then it's a shit box.

That's actual logic, not your Taliban logic.
                      No the implication was its a very small, plastic car, with a sub standard transmission, less power than my old lawn mower, that has no cargo space, that you have to pay extra to get PS/AC/ and fucking radio...... AKA a shitty box on wheels that happens to still have a shinny paint job and a warranty. There are lots of brand new cars sitting on lots all over the country from all the major manufactures that meet the shitty car definition. I guess its a mid west northerner thing to refer to such a automotive travesty as the smart as a shit box...........

Sorry to spoil your fun I dont drive a car, I have not owned a car for some time now, good luck trying to move anything I drive by hand..... Oh and I dont think I wear a table cloth on my head, I like how you some how have made the jump that because I dislike little cars that are mostly useless save for a small segment of the population. Some how puts me in the same category, as religious fanatics hell bent on mass homicide via suicide in the most shocking way possible. I think this really would kinda discredit most any of your other assessments of logic on almost any topic.....

For the record I dont care if people want to drive the little bastards, they can spend their hard earned money on anything they want including little tiny cars that wont get out of its own tiny way..... (south park reference ) You want to be a fart smelling tree hugging, funny hat wearing, granola chomping, wheat germ and lemon grass smoothie drinking, self absorbed environmental douche thats your prerogative.
                      Last edited by mrsleeve; 04-08-2014, 11:05 PM.
                      Originally posted by Fusion
                      If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
                      The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
                      William Pitt-

Comment

The only reason I know how to work on old bugs is from disassembling them and reassemling them in places they shouldn't be. Like a high school library because they didn't lock the doors at night. Amongst other places....

Good times.

Leave Me Transaction Feedback

Comment

Sleeve, how can you quote our founding fathers and jerry springer in the same breath!?

Comment

^

My point was that my last shit box fit both the definition of small, cheap plasticy, gutless, scared to drive on with other cars on the road at more than 45mph due to the fact you die for sure if there is a minor fender bender, and have a hard time carrying a cart load of grocries home with more than 1 person in the car. And fit what it seem Einhorn's only interpretation as being a giant pile of shit too boot..........

No the implication was its a very small, plastic car, with a sub standard transmission, less power than my old lawn mower, that has no cargo space, that you have to pay extra to get PS/AC/ and fucking radio...... AKA a shitty box on wheels that happens to still have a shinny paint job and a warranty. There are lots of brand new cars sitting on lots all over the country from all the major manufactures that meet the shitty car definition. I guess its a mid west northerner thing to refer to such a automotive travesty as the smart as a shit box...........

Sorry to spoil your fun I dont drive a car, I have not owned a car for some time now, good luck trying to move anything I drive by hand..... Oh and I dont think I wear a table cloth on my head, I like how you some how have made the jump that because I dislike little cars that are mostly useless save for a small segment of the population. Some how puts me in the same category, as religious fanatics hell bent on mass homicide via suicide in the most shocking way possible. I think this really would kinda discredit most any of your other assessments of logic on almost any topic.....

For the record I dont care if people want to drive the little bastards, they can spend their hard earned money on anything they want including little tiny cars that wont get out of its own tiny way..... (south park reference ) You want to be a fart smelling tree hugging, funny hat wearing, granola chomping, wheat germ and lemon grass smoothie drinking, self absorbed environmental douche thats your prerogative.

Thanks for sharing all of this. Shall we hug it out now?
                            Last edited by einhander; 04-09-2014, 12:43 AM.
                            1996 Civic white/black
                            1988 M3 lachs/black

Comment

Drive a little shit box like that, when 6-7 guys can pick it up and move it about, you kinda get what you deserve, especially with the stigmata that comes with driving a Smart or Hybrid
                              Stigmata comes with driving one?!

88 325is - S52 powered

Originally posted by King Arthur
                              We'll not risk another frontal assault, that rabbit's dynamite!

Comment

although i think its hilarious and hate the idea of an individual owning a smart car, it does sort of suck to be flipped. I would rather just move the car around the block, turn it 180 degrees, put it on the sidewalk or a fenced in patio...
                                sigpic
                                1987 - 325i Convertible Delphin Auto [SOLD], 325i Convertible Delphin Manual [SOLD]
                                1989 - 325i Convertible Bronzit m30b35 swapped [SCRAPPED], 325i Sedan Alpine Auto[DD]
                                1991 - 325i Coupe Laguna Manual [Project], 535i Sedan Alpine [SCRAPPED]

Comment

Working...
                                X