Mosin nagant fans?

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • shameson
    replied
    Originally posted by kickinindian
    this thread rekindled my want for an sks I like the mosins but I already have a bolt action that I love so sks seems like a fun semi auto thats cheap

    Sent from my VS930 4G using Tapatalk
    Same, you can snag one for a nice price. I've been wanting to buy/build a tactical one with the black polymer bodies and attachment rails instead of wood

    Leave a comment:


  • kickinindian
    replied
    this thread rekindled my want for an sks I like the mosins but I already have a bolt action that I love so sks seems like a fun semi auto thats cheap

    Sent from my VS930 4G using Tapatalk

    Leave a comment:


  • Daeldalus
    replied
    i love my mosin.... 1932 OO accuracy mark hex receiver post war restock
    from importer's record was stored for 58 years near stalingrad

    really accurate for a mosin ... 6" high at 100 yards and dead center that is without the bayonet
    with it it shoots about 18" high and right at 50 yards...... crazy

    Leave a comment:


  • mrsleeve
    replied
    Oh yeah I would not try and go do that tomorrow lol I would be happy to manage 50 with out my arm falling off

    Leave a comment:


  • ThatOneEuroE30
    replied
    Originally posted by mrsleeve
    kicks like a mule but its not as bad as bad as a marlin 1895G in 45-70 that thing will just about separate your shoulder. I was little sore after that stint, but not bruised up or disabled, That was also back when I was shooting at least once a week..... Its been years lol
    yea so you were used to shooting if i were to go run 135 rounds through mine tomorrow I would probably be bruised if not disabled depending on how I shot it.

    Leave a comment:


  • mrsleeve
    replied
    kicks like a mule but its not as bad as a marlin 1895G in 45-70 that thing will just about separate your shoulder. I was little sore after that stint, but not bruised up or disabled, That was also back when I was shooting at least once a week..... Its been years lol
    Last edited by mrsleeve; 06-18-2014, 09:20 PM.

    Leave a comment:


  • ThatOneEuroE30
    replied
    Originally posted by mrsleeve
    last time I shot a Nagant I put about 135 rounds though it in about 2 hours. Mine shoots high and left until it gets some heat in it and you smell wood burning
    JESUS 135 rounds bet you didn't move your arm for a week

    Leave a comment:


  • mrsleeve
    replied
    last time I shot a Nagant I put about 135 rounds though it in about 2 hours. Mine shoots high and left until it gets some heat in it and you smell wood burning

    Leave a comment:


  • AwakenNoMore
    replied

    Leave a comment:


  • ThatOneEuroE30
    replied
    Lol yea these guns are tanks. I honestly haven't shot mine for few years so it may have gotten a little lighter to me. I just know for sure that they feel like a ton of bricks when your used to having a ltw gun in your hands.

    Leave a comment:


  • TurboJake
    replied
    Originally posted by ThatOneEuroE30
    I can stand and shoot it to for about a 4-5 rounds then the weight sets in and I find my self not hitting shit. I don't get how them guys lugged these and all the other stuff they had around. 1 day of deer hunting and walking 5+ miles with that thing in my arms made me get my light weight .270
    Meh, they aren't all that heavy... To me, anyway. *shrug*

    It should also be mentioned....






    Aaaaannnnddd


    Leave a comment:


  • ThatOneEuroE30
    replied
    Originally posted by TurboJake
    I stand and shoot it too. Just a less accurately.......
    I can stand and shoot it to for about a 4-5 rounds then the weight sets in and I find my self not hitting shit. I don't get how them guys lugged these and all the other stuff they had around. 1 day of deer hunting and walking 5+ miles with that thing in my arms made me get my light weight .270

    Leave a comment:


  • TurboJake
    replied
    Originally posted by ThatOneEuroE30
    Kneeling on one knee is about the only way you can shoot the SOB's that is if you wanna shoot it more then once.
    I stand and shoot it too. Just a less accurately.......

    Leave a comment:


  • T Verdier
    replied
    Im mad at big 5 because they told me it came with everything like a bayonet and tools etc. But it didn't. I raised a little hell I'm gonna try a little more.

    Leave a comment:


  • ThatOneEuroE30
    replied
    Originally posted by TurboJake
    $75 '42 Ishevsk here. Shoots straight as an arrow. I call her shockwave.


    Kneeling on one knee is about the only way you can shoot the SOB's that is if you wanna shoot it more then once.

    Leave a comment:

Working...