Mosin nagant fans?
Collapse
X
-
Its settled im getting an m44, around $250 online plus my local FFL $60 and taxes and shipping will make it close to $350 but they are pretty badass and its what i originally wanted ,
-
Post pictures, would like to see that archangel as thats exactly something I want to do.Two 1943's. One I stripped and stained with a beautiful blonde/bamboo looking stain I had kicking around. The other is on an archangel! The one I restained was my first rifle. I had the bolt sent out to a guy who welded it and bent it downward. Makes the feel of it much more fun.
Leave a comment:
-
Two 1943's. One I stripped and stained with a beautiful blonde/bamboo looking stain I had kicking around. The other is on an archangel! The one I restained was my first rifle. I had the bolt sent out to a guy who welded it and bent it downward. Makes the feel of it much more fun.
Leave a comment:
-
It's still not too late, $299 is as close to $249 you'll ever see again. I bought 3 of these last year and while the stocks were dinged, covered in cosmoline and the bluing was mostly gone, they cleaned up nicely with some mineral spirits, a little cold blue and a stock refinish makes for a nice shooter.
Rifle, Historic Yugoslavian M59/66 SKS rifle, semi-automatic, manufactured in the famous Zastava Plant - 7.62x39 caliber - Very Good to Excellent Condition. Make sure to read extended description below for full details on condition of the rifles and accessories. Rifle is not California compliant. SKS Cosmoline Cleaning Video
Edit: Even better deal
Last edited by ParsedOut; 07-02-2014, 10:35 AM.Leave a comment:
-
Yeah prices have been rising the last few years. Gone are the days of $89.99 grab bag Mosins. I should have bought a few back then. Hell I should have bought a cheapo Century AK for $379 and SKS at $249 back a couple years ago.Leave a comment:
-
they are $600 and up now depending on if its just a sniper replica (most of them) or an original true marked sniper.Leave a comment:
-
Seems a little high, I would think that 400 would be more in line with what it should be.. that said I have not been in that. Market in a long time so it might be I don't know check out guun broker and see if you can find anything similar and knock of at least 10% of those prices to get closer to real valueLeave a comment:
-
had to return my mosin they ground some rust off of the sight and when they did they fucked it all up it looked cross threaded onto the dove tail, anyways just went to my local big 5 and the had a motherfucking PU sniper 1943!! $599 I WANT IT BAD! is that a fair price the bolt was like butter and the bore looked immaculate.Leave a comment:
-
Quite a few places offer bent bolts now, including a few that serial match them. usually cost about $70-100. Also reproduction PU/PE scopes are available as well for those wishing to concoct a replica (fake) sniper model.Leave a comment:
-
^
thats a slick set up, never seen that before, get a Finn Moisin and get one of their factory TRG muzzle breaks and you would have "all finn original" Or pick up the better one form NEAR in Alberta
There used to be a guy that made turn down bolt levers for Mosins, I cant remember his name, but they used cost a bit more than the rifle (when they were 40 bucks at Dhunams). I Will see if I can figure out where he went toLeave a comment:
-
Considering the low cost of Mosins, I've contemplated building an modernized second gun with the Archangel stock system. It's a drop in no permanent modification stock with detachable mags for those who aren't aware. It's a pretty cool system.

Obviously there are better choices for a scoped rifle but this is something I would enjoy more.Leave a comment:

Leave a comment: