Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

This is kinda bullshit, BMW! AKA: I complain about nonsense.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Navarone View Post

Well maybe it's classist then! I'm a poor white man and I just want to roll up the the local fishing hole in a BMW and show off to all the tweakers and weird fuckers.
    Look at mr. fancy pants with his BMW! :)

Comment

Jesus. When I was a kid and wanted to fish, we walked eight miles, uphill, in the snow...one way...

/sarcasm
      '72 2002 pickup | '88 M5 | '89 330is | '89 M3 | '01 Z3M | '11 328xi-t

Comment

Shit where I live, eat where I shit, sleep where I eat, eat poop fish for dinner.
        THINK YOU COULD YOU DO THIS? http://bit.ly/z5D2CPSee more http://www.collegehumor.com There are no bad ideas. LIKE us on: http://www.facebook.com/collegehumo...

"Is she hot?"

Comment

Took 6 posts for this topic to be r3v'd

Comment

Originally posted by ST1G View Post
            how have i never seen this before?!?! are there more?

OP, what about sticking it out the sunroof?
            sigpic
            1987 - 325i Convertible Delphin Auto [SOLD], 325i Convertible Delphin Manual [SOLD]
            1989 - 325i Convertible Bronzit m30b35 swapped [SCRAPPED], 325i Sedan Alpine Auto[DD]
            1991 - 325i Coupe Laguna Manual [Project], 535i Sedan Alpine [SCRAPPED]

Comment

Originally posted by ST1G View Post
              words cant explain how much I love this GIF
              Simon
              Current Cars:
              -1999 996.1 911 4/98 3.8L 6-Speed, 21st Century Beetle

Make R3V Great Again -2020

Comment

Originally posted by 2mAn View Post
                words cant explain how much I love this GIF
                I have to say it's in the top 20 gif's on the web.

Comment

Fishing sucks, would rather stare at a wall or watch soccer(same thing as stare at wall).
                  ~ Puch Cafe. ~ Do business? feedback ~ Check out my leather company ~

Instagram: @BWeissLeather

Current cars:
                  ~ '87 325 M30B35 swap
                  ~ '87 535
                  ~ 01 540 Msport 6spd
                  ~ '06 X5 4.8is

Comment

Shit where I live, eat where I shit, sleep where I eat, eat poop fish for dinner.
                    THINK YOU COULD YOU DO THIS? http://bit.ly/z5D2CPSee more http://www.collegehumor.com There are no bad ideas. LIKE us on: http://www.facebook.com/collegehumo...

"Is she hot?"

I think so
                    We can serve you better through Email

sales@blunttech.com
                    www.blunttech.com

Like us on Facebook

Comment

Originally posted by f34r View Post
                      fishing sucks, would rather stare at a wall or watch soccer(same thing as stare at wall).
                      Every time I catch a fish I yell goooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooal!

Comment

Originally posted by F34R View Post
                        Fishing sucks, would rather stare at a wall or watch soccer(same thing as stare at wall).
                        I'm honestly surprised you feel that way considering your interest in crafts.

Fishing is similar to meditation for many.
                        No E30 Club
                        Originally posted by MrBurgundy
                        Anyways, mustangs are gay and mini vans are faster than your car, you just have to deal with that.

Comment

Fishing always turns into not catching anything which then turns into beer drinking to excess. So fishing=drinking.

I yell "fish on" when I think I have a bite, but it always ends up that I snagged a twig or a root or an old shoe or something.

Comment

I do alright with a fishing rod, and it's pretty relaxing some times or really energetic and fun. It's like meditation with a choice of om, yoga, or... What's a physically active meditation? Fishing I guess. I like walkng around and plugging or fly fishing, sitting and fishing is annoying because of the mosquitoes or the no fish or the gettin too drunk and pissing myself then beating my wife.

Comment

DUDE, stick that thing out the window and last your way down twisty roads on the way to your fishing spot! looks super cool when you're cruisin nice and fast and the tip of your fishing pole is struggling to cut through the wind.

BMW didn't think their owners would need to fit 7' one piece fishing rods in their cars, but oh look at me with my fold down seat for skis! It's damn near racist.

That's my biggest problem coming from a Matrix, which I've fit a bedroom into, I can't even go fishing! And striper season is come up... How ever will I manage?

Anyone else fish? Do you roof rack it or have the ski pass through seat?

Comment

Yeah you'd like to see my 7 footer cuttin though the wind!

I did have a CB for a quick minute but I had no one to talk to. Thanks internet!

Comment

Working...
                                X