Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Im lazy and want to lose weight, but how?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i like to drink a lot of soda especially coke. after i found out i have high cholesterol i started drinking a lot of water and started exercising mostly running and walking .i also started to eat smaller portions. its hard and its still a struggle for me. i don't see any improvement yet. hopefully i can keep at it.

Comment

Originally posted by Pantless Spency View Post

soda, diet or regular, will fatten you up.
      Something without any calories (diet soda) cannot fatten you up Spency!
      Calories = energy. The body uses/burns it or stores it.

1991 325iS turbo

Comment

In my opinion i think diet is key, and the first thing you should work on. Avoiding bad carbs and choosing your macros correctly;

protien- 4 cals
        carbs-4 cals
        fat-9 cals
        * if i remember correctly

Even looking online on how to read labels on the back of foods if you havent done so already.

Setting goals appropriately and realistic to yourself and then building off that.

Couple youtube channels i use for motivation/ food reciepes.
        TwinMuscleWorkout
        Fit Men Cook-food channel
        Fasting Twins
        The Protein Chef-food channel
        Christian Guzman
        PhysiquesofGreatness

Comment

The best part? I rarely fart any more.

Comment

Originally posted by einhander View Post
            Sex is out if he's a fattty fat fatso.

Easiest way to lose weight is to do coke for a couple months.

Came in here to suggest a coke habit. Naturally, einholer beat me to it.
            Lorin

Originally posted by slammin.e28
            The M30 is God's engine.

Comment

22kg/48lb down in ~one year of using MyFitnessPal. Only exercise I ever do is lifting the heavy ass euro brake discs and 20 litre drums of brake fluid we sell at work.

There is no secrets to weight loss, it's calories used > calories consumed.

Comment

Originally posted by Thizzelle View Post
                you guys need to get this diet shit out of your heads, they don't work. You need to change your lifestyle and eat healthy always, adopt it, diets don't work.

I'm down to 9% bf and weight 215 which is awesome because I'm keeping my muscle, 3% more to go, probably will hit it end of month, then it's maintain for ever after that.

all you need is 30mins of cardio a day if you eat right. remember

work smarter, not harder!
                You're going to maintain 6% bf for ever? IFBB pro's compete at 4-5% and they suffer immensely to get to that point, lets not even get into the gear.

It's not that I don't believe you, but I think you're insane. Just getting to that level of bf is ridiculous unless you're getting on stage, maintaining it is simply unrealistic unless it's your career.

Comment

Don't be lazy:)

Don't eat or consume a lot of sugar, which comes in many forms including "protein drinks". Cut down on store-bought juices, eliminate soda altogether if you do drink it and sweets. Blend your own juices(buy a juicer), they taste better.

Start walking a distance at least a mile i would suggest every other day and buy a 25lb set of dumbbells if you don't have any. With them there is absolutely no need to go to a gym.

Try to lift or move your own weight..buy a pullup bar. Pullups work nearly every muscle in your body. 3 sets of 1-3 and increase by one each week, (i.e., 3 sets of 4). You'll be up to 20 a set in no time. I approached them over a decade ago in this manner and it works. Pushups - wide/diamond/normal work different muscles in your shoulders, back and chest..again who needs a gym.

How you eat, when you eat and what you eat is important as well. Eat many small meals throughout the day to keep stoking your metabolism, string cheese, peanut butter and crackers, fruit, nuts etc., they're all good but keep you full without the unnecessary fat and sugar and whatever else.

A cheat day every week, whether it's Saturday or Sunday or whatever, ice cream, whole damn cake or pie, that double bacon gruyere 1/4lb cheeseburger whatever it is don't deny yourself. Just know the next week you get back to it. Also, you need to understand how YOUR body reacts to different food and adjust accordingly.
                  My old Style 5 Thread / My Swap
                  1991 318IS :bow: 2.5L S14 Swap/BC Coilover suspension/Some new (old) wheels/
                  IS Skirt-Lip/RG Splitter/M-Technic I Spoiler/Dogleg/3.46 Diff/Euro H4 headlights etc.
                  1998 528I (Sold) // 2003 540I ///M Sport

Comment

Originally posted by cale View Post
                    You're going to maintain 6% bf for ever? IFBB pro's compete at 4-5% and they suffer immensely to get to that point, lets not even get into the gear.

It's not that I don't believe you, but I think you're insane. Just getting to that level of bf is ridiculous unless you're getting on stage, maintaining it is simply unrealistic unless it's your career.
                    they get to 2-3% now
                    "I wanna see da boat movie"
                    "I got a tree on my house"

Comment

here's what I do:

run/jog/hike
                      ride my bike
                      stairs not elevator
                      drink lots of water
                      no soda or junk food
                      not that much meat
                      eat when I'm hungry
                      sometimes I eat too much
                      can't stop eating omg must chew
                      ahh, fuck it, today's a fat day
                      throw up and hate myself

do crunches/pushups/isometrics before bed every night

Comment

What about have teh sec?

Comment

Cocaine.
                          1986 Plymouth Horizon. Base.

Comment

What do you guys use to measure how many calories you use a day? Science?

Comment

There are calculators online that you put in body type, activity and time and you can get a decent estimate.

Comment

Originally posted by Thizzelle View Post
                                they get to 2-3% now
                                No they're not and I challenge you to show me proof of it. Some have claimed to be around 3% but that's an extreme, you're looking at around 2% just in organs and tissues alone, getting anywhere close to that takes extreme efforts and is not maintainable no matter the diet or gear you're on. Anything 5% and lower is downright unhealthy, maintaining it for any length of time is stupid. Having it in your head that you have to hit a certain number when you're not going to get on stage or be on the cover of a magazine is foolishness and I'll put on money on it that you don't follow through with it.

Comment

Working...
                                X