Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Im lazy and want to lose weight, but how?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can we focus on my 20+% and not on this dude >10% :rofl:
    Simon
    Current Cars:
    -1999 996.1 911 4/98 3.8L 6-Speed, 21st Century Beetle

Make R3V Great Again -2020

Comment

Originally posted by Pantless Spency View Post
      What do you guys use to measure how many calories you use a day? Science?
      I used to make my own spreadsheets and look up the calories. Then I found myfitnesspal and it does it all for you, just scan barcodes with your smart phone.

Comment

What do you guys use to measure how many calories you use a day? Science?
        look on the labels of the shit you eat and add it up
        "I wanna see da boat movie"
        "I got a tree on my house"

Comment

Originally posted by Thizzelle View Post
          look on the labels of the shit you eat and add it up

I meant for how many calories you burn a day.

Comment

Originally posted by cale View Post
            No they're not and I challenge you to show me proof of it. Some have claimed to be around 3% but that's an extreme, you're looking at around 2% just in organs and tissues alone, getting anywhere close to that takes extreme efforts and is not maintainable no matter the diet or gear you're on. Anything 5% and lower is downright unhealthy, maintaining it for any length of time is stupid. Having it in your head that you have to hit a certain number when you're not going to get on stage or be on the cover of a magazine is foolishness and I'll put on money on it that you don't follow through with it.
            dude at my gym just won a comp at 2.5% so suck me off please
            Last edited by Thizzelle; 09-05-2014, 03:14 PM.

Comment

I meant for how many calories you burn a day.
              http://scoobysworkshop.com/calorie-calculator/
              just fill this out then below has a
              Basal Metabolic Rate
              Daily calories to maintain weight
              Daily calories based on goal in step 6

Comment

Lean and solid, you'll have to shave that chest if you want the full service though.

Anecdotal evidence is worth lots.

Comment

dude at my gym just won a comp at 2.5% so suck me off please

Since the brain is about 2.5% of your body weight and it's mostly fat, then he was all lean except for his big fat head.

Comment

I hate running, I hate diets, I love soda and fast food. My solution to not ballooning every year:

EVERYDAY!!!
                    clear garage space for 10x10 atleast, close garage door keep it nice and warm, 1lb lightweight dumb-bells, and shadowbox for an hour straight. 15 minutes into it, you'll be drenched like a sauna. At 30 minutes, focus on foot movement rather than punches, head movement, etc. By 45 minutes, I imagine im 3 rounds away from winning a championship belt and go all out. lol

Wit this workout, you'll burn enough calories each day to compensate for any food binge you had.

2004 E46 M3 Cabriolet...she will be missed..
                    84 325e "E30HB" :)
                    IG: AJVishus_E30HB

Comment

Originally posted by Navarone View Post
                      Since the brain is about 2.5% of your body weight and it's mostly fat, then he was all lean except for his big fat head.
                      pretty much he was crazy looking, but it's 2.5% body fat not body weight. So if his weight was 200lbs then he had 5lbs of fat on his whole body.

Comment

Originally posted by ///AaronJTun3d View Post
                        I hate running, I hate diets, I love soda and fast food. My solution to not ballooning every year:

EVERYDAY!!!
                        clear garage space for 10x10 atleast, close garage door keep it nice and warm, 1lb lightweight dumb-bells, and shadowbox for an hour straight. 15 minutes into it, you'll be drenched like a sauna. At 30 minutes, focus on foot movement rather than punches, head movement, etc. By 45 minutes, I imagine im 3 rounds away from winning a championship belt and go all out. lol

Wit this workout, you'll burn enough calories each day to compensate for any food binge you had.
                        sounds like my roommate who explodes toilet bowls and has a fat belly.

"I run 3 miles everyday, I can eat whatever I want & smoke cigs"

Comment

Instead of the ice bucket challenge, do the drinking ice water challenge!

Heating things up burns calories -- that's a scientific fact. But can drinking ice water really help you burn calories?

Comment

sounds like my roommate who explodes toilet bowls and has a fat belly.

"I run 3 miles everyday, I can eat whatever I want & smoke cigs"
                            Your roommate's not sweating enough and burning enough calories.

190+lbs in 2011 at my fattest, as of today 150 dead even on a full stomach filled with fries/burgers. You burn the water weight with the added burn of calories, then rehydrate purely on water after.

CAll me crazy but it works. ;)

2004 E46 M3 Cabriolet...she will be missed..
                            84 325e "E30HB" :)
                            IG: AJVishus_E30HB

Comment

Working...
                            X