R3V Fantasy Football 2014

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • blck325is
    replied
    4 spots left!! Anyone object to divisions?

    Leave a comment:


  • blck325is
    replied
    Originally posted by HennaE30
    Once everyone joins you should post everyone's team name paired with their r3v username, if that makes sense. So we know who's who
    Hmm, sounds good. Anyone object? If not, I will get it done.

    Originally posted by ClausE30
    In! Never done this before
    Welcome!

    Originally posted by Need4Speed1299
    Can you delete the first group 1.0? I cant figure out how to leave it.
    Unfortunately I can't delete it cause that account is now gone. (FUCK YAHOO) Although I did delete all the teams on it.

    Originally posted by Turf1600
    I joined and then it disappeared. What happened?
    Once again see above FUCK YAHOO

    Originally posted by agent
    Post #17.
    Thanks lol.

    Leave a comment:


  • agent
    replied
    Originally posted by Turf1600
    I joined and then it disappeared. What happened?
    Post #17.

    Leave a comment:


  • Turf1600
    replied
    I joined and then it disappeared. What happened?

    Leave a comment:


  • Need4Speed1299
    replied
    Can you delete the first group 1.0? I cant figure out how to leave it.

    Leave a comment:


  • ClausE30
    replied
    In! Never done this before

    Leave a comment:


  • HennaE30
    replied
    Once everyone joins you should post everyone's team name paired with their r3v username, if that makes sense. So we know who's who

    Leave a comment:


  • blck325is
    replied
    5 spots left!!

    Leave a comment:


  • gtdragon980
    replied
    Joined!

    Leave a comment:


  • HennaE30
    replied
    Originally posted by agent
    it would be helpful if it could be held either at the beginning or the end of the day instead of right in the middle of it.

    Leave a comment:


  • agent
    replied
    Originally posted by blck325is
    Well gents, to this I say download the fantasy app, take your phone to your celebrations and avoid the hard stuff till after the draft ;D
    Of course... although it would be helpful if it could be held either at the beginning or the end of the day instead of right in the middle of it.

    Leave a comment:


  • BobombETA
    replied
    Originally posted by blck325is
    Well gents, to this I say download the fantasy app, take your phone to your celebrations and avoid the hard stuff till after the draft ;D
    the hard stuff might make for an entertaining draft.

    Leave a comment:


  • blck325is
    replied
    Originally posted by agent
    There will likely be a lot of auto-drafting on the Sunday of Labor Day weekend, myself included.
    Well gents, to this I say download the fantasy app, take your phone to your celebrations and avoid the hard stuff till after the draft ;D

    Leave a comment:


  • AdironRider
    replied
    Prepare to lose to the HE HATE ME ALL STARS.

    Leave a comment:


  • agent
    replied
    Originally posted by blck325is
    The draft day has also been moved to sunday august 31 at 11:00 am pacific I believe.
    There will likely be a lot of auto-drafting on the Sunday of Labor Day weekend, myself included.

    Leave a comment:

Working...