Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What the hell is this guy thinking WARNING: picture of spider, manginas stay away.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What the hell is this guy thinking WARNING: picture of spider, manginas stay away.

Trying to wear my flippy floppies.

Click image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1406951666.142011.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	107.3 KB
ID:	7239806
    Last edited by Navarone; 08-04-2014, 11:49 AM.

This...
    Attached Files

Comment

Build thread

Bimmerlabs

Comment

Hahahah!

Comment

Originally posted by BLACKCHARM88 View Post
          This...

It appears that he's bombing the wrong house.
          ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)Be Afraid Of The Future

Comment

Wow! That is a really beautiful spider (I am a university researcher with a background in identifying spiders/spider behavior).

Most definitely a member of the genus Hogna, though I couldn't say more without getting a look at its genitals (seriously, that is how you identify these things).

I hope you didn't kill it. I can't tell from the picture if it is a male or female, but it looks like it might be a male, plus they are known to wander a bit more while in search of mates.

Spiders in general almost never bite so it really isn't anything to worry about. Even if it did it would be just like a bee sting. The oft-reported "brown recluse bite" is nearly always something much more mundane (more often than not it is MRSA that has been misdiagnosed).
            sigpic

Comment

Yeah it's a common wolf spider, I've never seen them this big though so it was a little freaky. I put it safely outside. I think it's female because today in my bathroom I saw two baby spiders skittering around. I wonder where she dropped em al!?

Comment

Originally posted by Navarone View Post
                Yeah it's a common wolf spider, I've never seen them this big though so it was a little freaky. I put it safely outside. I think it's female because today in my bathroom I saw two baby spiders skittering around. I wonder where she dropped em al!?
                EVERYWHERE.

Comment

Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

Comment

I assume "East Bay" is SF? This does look a little big to me for that area, but I'm not really familiar with species on the west coast like I am those on the east coast.

Anyway thanks for sharing. It is a real beauty!
                    sigpic

Comment

SF is west bay, I'm pretty far over the hill in the east bay. It's a lot hotter and drier over here. We have tarantulas too. Hurray!

Comment

I'd be moving out asap!

FREE BITCOINS!! http://qoinpro.com/71690d1639966bfbf223bf16538cec21
                        Originally posted by scabzzzz
                        I stand up, pull my dick out, and asked my gf to give me some noggin... Well, she starts laughing at me and I freaked out and ran off and locked myself in a bedroom.
                        1989 325i - Project/weekend driver
                        2002 325i - DD
                        2005 Suzuki SV650 - Toy

Comment

That thing is not a beauty... I would have put on a giant ass boot and decorate the floor with its guts.... If that bitch aint paying rent its gotta go

1989 325is l 1984 euro 320i l 1970 2002 Racecar
                          1991 318i 4dr slick top

Euro spec 320i/Alpina B6 3.5 project(the never ending saga)
                          Vintage race car revival (2002 content)
                          Mtech 2 turbo restoration
                          Brilliantrot slick top "build"

Comment

Originally posted by ThatOneEuroE30 View Post
                            That thing is not a beauty... I would have put on a giant ass boot and decorate the floor with its guts.... If that bitch aint paying rent its gotta go
                            Sounds like you're talking about my roommates girl friend

Bitch you don't pay rent, stahp taking so many showers here.

Comment

Originally posted by BLACKCHARM88 View Post
                              This...
                              Yep couldn't have said it better.
                              Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

garage queen 91 bmw 325is / 1972 Chevy El Camino 355 sbc 450hp

Comment

Working...
                              X