For those that said the house needed painting/Land Cruiser is home

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

For those that said the house needed painting/Land Cruiser is home

Monday she goes to get a full repaint/slee installed, damage multiplier removed. etc.
    Last edited by parkerbink; 04-24-2006, 10:47 AM.

[IMG]https://cimg4.ibsrv.net/gimg/my350z.com-vbulletin/550x225/80-parkerbsig_5096690e71d912ec1addc4a84e99c374685fc03 8.jpg[/IMG

So your getting the paint on the landcruiser done? Why it looks fine in the pics and its an SUV, it doesnt need to be spotless.
    Back to my roots

Comment

How much is gas in Mexico? Filling up in Cali will make you cry with that thing I bet.
      Project Thread | Instagram | Phoenix, Arizona Events Thread

Comment

That house is pimp...

RISING EDGE

Let's drive fast and have fun.

Comment

thats a sick house you got there.

what are you getting from slee? I stoped by there shop when I was out in colorado getting some shit for my tacoma, those guys do some nice work.

Comment

When I got to L.A. in February Costco was 2.39 for regular/2.59 premium When I left it was 2.89/2.99 The highs (I saw) were 3.09/3.69. Gas here is still 2.20 (as it was when I left.)

Thanks for the house comments, I like it too especially the tiled six car garage.

The paint has the dreaded clearcoat damage all older clearcoated cars have. It is cheap (sub 1K) for a quality job here to paint it so why not?

I have bumpers and sliders from slee.

[IMG]https://cimg4.ibsrv.net/gimg/my350z.com-vbulletin/550x225/80-parkerbsig_5096690e71d912ec1addc4a84e99c374685fc03 8.jpg[/IMG

Comment

you are rich

Comment

Nice for paint service that cheap Id do it as well. 6 Car garage ... damn.
                Back to my roots

Comment

Originally posted by parkerbink
                  I have bumpers and sliders from slee.
                  sliders eh, you planing on taking it off the pavement now?

what bumpers are you getting?
                  I would have gone with slee for my rock sliders but I didn't think that bolt on sliders would be strong enough for the kind of beating I like to put my toyotas through. but I'm sure they will be perfect for what you plan on doing.

Comment

Sorry missed your ?

I got a great deal on the set so y not? lol

She comes home tomorrow. I can't w8!

Comment

Working...
                    X