Petition to ban Einhander

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • jalopi
    replied
    who isn't einhander?

    Leave a comment:


  • Thizzelle
    replied
    lol
    troll 1
    slater -1

    Leave a comment:


  • FredK
    replied
    who is einhander?

    Leave a comment:


  • JasonC
    replied
    No Rob on the poll, so no vote from me..

    Leave a comment:


  • z31maniac
    replied
    I vote we ban OP for being a gigantic douche of a cry baby.

    Leave a comment:


  • gtdragon980
    replied
    I vote nay, simply because it is amusing.

    Leave a comment:


  • slammin.e28
    replied
    Einhander 2018

    Leave a comment:


  • AwakenNoMore
    replied

    Leave a comment:


  • Berkut
    replied
    No rob?

    Leave a comment:


  • nando
    replied
    can't take the heat in P&R huh?

    Leave a comment:


  • gwb72tii
    replied
    Originally posted by BraveUlysses
    This thread sucks and so do you
    funny, your name popped into my memory when I read this fucking useless thread

    Leave a comment:


  • QUKBMER
    replied

    Leave a comment:


  • slaterd
    replied
    Looks like you got a hold of a meme maker too...cute.

    Leave a comment:


  • einhander
    replied
    I approve of this thread.

    Leave a comment:


  • BraveUlysses
    replied
    This thread sucks and so do you

    Leave a comment:

Working...