Petition to ban Einhander

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • kronus
    replied
    Originally posted by slaterd
    No one can post anything wihtout einhander derailing the topic or him saying a 3-4 word quip for no reason. If you start a thread, best believe he'll pop in, say some smartass comment and then, well, goodbye to hoping to have a normal discussion of the original topic or the discussion gets out of hand.
    I know I'm not the only one who's had to deal with his shit on a constant basis.
    As far as the "he's our asshole". That'd be great if it was towards other forums or communities, but within R3V itself...come on that shit gets old. Who actually wants to keep the asshole around?
    your comments and your sig are a great contrast to each other

    Leave a comment:


  • McGyver
    replied
    Originally posted by slaterd
    No one can post anything wihtout einhander derailing the topic or him saying a 3-4 word quip for no reason. If you start a thread, best believe he'll pop in, say some smartass comment and then, well, goodbye to hoping to have a normal discussion of the original topic or the discussion gets out of hand.
    So slammin then too! I heard that fag bag doesn't even like tourings!!!

    Leave a comment:


  • slaterd
    replied
    No one can post anything wihtout einhander derailing the topic or him saying a 3-4 word quip for no reason. If you start a thread, best believe he'll pop in, say some smartass comment and then, well, goodbye to hoping to have a normal discussion of the original topic or the discussion gets out of hand.
    I know I'm not the only one who's had to deal with his shit on a constant basis.
    As far as the "he's our asshole". That'd be great if it was towards other forums or communities, but within R3V itself...come on that shit gets old. Who actually wants to keep the asshole/troll around?

    Leave a comment:


  • E-Thirty
    replied
    What sent you over the edge, OP?

    Leave a comment:


  • Habla
    replied
    Originally posted by einhander
    Originally posted by slaterd
    This is my thread....?
    You're a wiener.

    Leave a comment:


  • einhander
    replied
    Originally posted by ParsedOut
    Agreed, but isn't that the definition of a forum troll? For the record I voted nay despite my general distaste for his antics...life is too short to get all grrr over fools.
    Don't worry. I voted aye.

    I got you.

    Leave a comment:


  • Mr. Burns
    replied
    Originally posted by agent
    You rang?

    crisis averted.

    no firepower necessary and/or used throughout this discussion.


    miraculously.

    Leave a comment:


  • agent
    replied
    Originally posted by Mr. Burns
    a swift thinking CCW red blooded southerner with something to prove.
    You rang?

    Leave a comment:


  • kronus
    replied
    write-in vote for rob

    Leave a comment:


  • ThatOneEuroE30
    replied
    Lawlz and at all the butt hurt people.. This escalated quickly:popcorn::popcorn:

    Leave a comment:


  • ParsedOut
    replied
    Originally posted by mrsleeve
    hahahahaha

    you just have to lean to tolerate einhorn most of the shit he says is purely to see what you will say.
    Agreed, but isn't that the definition of a forum troll? For the record I voted nay despite my general distaste for his antics...life is too short to get all grrr over fools.

    Leave a comment:


  • IronFreak
    replied
    LHUHL.......

    Interwebz makes peoples buttz hurtz.....

    Leave a comment:


  • mrsleeve
    replied
    hahahahaha


    you just have to lean to tolerate einhorn most of the shit he says is purely to see what you will say.

    Leave a comment:


  • Mr. Tasty
    replied
    butt hurt people ITT

    Leave a comment:


  • BraveUlysses
    replied
    Originally posted by gwb72tii
    funny, your name popped into my memory when I read this fucking useless thread
    Oh so you agree this thread is terrible, nice

    Leave a comment:

Working...