Petition to ban Einhander

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • scabzzzz
    replied
    So last night I'm headed home from the gym. Its pouring rain out. I'm trying to fumble with the keys to the E28 to open the trunk and get my shit out to run inside. I had just had a gigantic protein shake and already had to shit. Driving home took forever as it was. I'm fumbling, get my shit, and accidentally drop my bag on the ground. I bend over quickly to pick it up, and immediately shit my pants a little. So there I am, in the pouring rain, shitting myself. Who is einhander?

    Leave a comment:


  • ELVA164
    replied
    Originally posted by Mr. Burns
    a swift thinking CCW red blooded southerner with something to prove.
    Originally posted by Mr. Burns
    whoa swift edit...ARE YOU THAT CCW ROBIN HOOD?
    How can a person be counter-clockwise...?:?::?: :???:

    Leave a comment:


  • QUKBMER
    replied

    Leave a comment:


  • ST1G
    replied
    Originally posted by Exodus_2pt0
    Nay.

    I'd vote for Einhander. He's an asshole, but he's our asshole.
    I couldn't agree more. He is an institution around here.

    Originally posted by frankenbeemer
    Please make einhander a mod.

    Leave a comment:


  • BobombETA
    replied
    Originally posted by Exodus_2pt0
    Nay.

    I'd vote for Einhander. He's an asshole, but he's our asshole.
    It's that familiar feeling, you know? Kind of like the scent of an e30 that burns oil and leaks coolant. It's an acquired taste I suppose.

    Leave a comment:


  • frankenbeemer
    replied
    Please make einhander a mod.

    Leave a comment:


  • 2mAn
    replied
    Originally posted by z31maniac
    i vote we ban op for being a gigantic douche of a cry baby.
    +1

    Leave a comment:


  • ParsedOut
    replied
    Originally posted by Mr. Burns
    whoa swift edit...ARE YOU THAT CCW ROBIN HOOD?

    this entire thread is "stupid ass"

    unlike post #18.
    It's official, full blown retard...

    Leave a comment:


  • Exodus_2pt0
    replied
    Nay.

    I'd vote for Einhander. He's an asshole, but he's our asshole.

    Leave a comment:


  • Mr. Burns
    replied
    whoa swift edit...ARE YOU THAT CCW ROBIN HOOD?

    this entire thread is "stupid ass"

    unlike post #18.

    Leave a comment:


  • ParsedOut
    replied
    Originally posted by Mr. Burns
    know what will break that draw?

    a swift thinking CCW red blooded southerner with something to prove.
    You're either drunk or a full blown retard.

    I was talking about the poll, not your stupid ass comment.

    Leave a comment:


  • Mr. Burns
    replied
    Originally posted by ParsedOut
    Looks to be a dead heat at the moment. ;D
    know what will break that draw?

    a swift thinking CCW red blooded southerner with something to prove.

    Leave a comment:


  • ParsedOut
    replied
    Looks to be a dead heat at the moment. ;D

    Leave a comment:


  • Mr. Burns
    replied
    Einhander is to R3V as Guns are to the USA

    needlessly necessary.

    Leave a comment:


  • Stanley Rockafella
    replied
    :wgaf:

    Leave a comment:

Working...