Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2nd nurse comfirmed w ebola n no travel bann!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2nd nurse comfirmed w ebola n no travel bann!

Jesus Fing christ!! another nurse caring for thomas duncan FLEW to CLeaveland and back, THEN reported she had a fever after she landed. FUUUUU. Yea how convenient.

And WTF are the CDC and the texas state health officials doing, heads up their asses thats what!!

Renting my rear wheel bearing tool kit. SIR
    http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c5...ps6debf0b0.jpg

Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

But they cleaned the airplane iaw CDC instructions
    https://www.facebook.com/BentOverRacing

Comment

There are failures at all levels with this incident. CDC being overly fucking confident with the US medical system. Texas state officials playing catchup. Medical professionals with NO common sense. CDC dropping the ball by allowing the nurse to fly and all the while scratching their damn heads wondering why nurse Pham got infected when she supposedly was following protocol. Its like the perfect storm happening here. Hope somebody in charge wakes the fuck up soon.

Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

Yeah, I'm sure she was shitting in people's mouths left right and center too.
        For all things 24v, check out Markert Motorworks!
        Originally posted by mbonanni
        I hate modded emtree, I hate modded cawrz, I hate jdm, I hate swag, I hate stanceyolokids, I hate bags (on cars), I hate stuff that is slowz, I hate tires.

I am a pursit now.

Comment

^

No shitting needed a cough or sneeze is all thats needed if your in close proximity, sitting in a cabin on a budget airline is much closer than you want to be to Ebola carrier that is infectious ..
          Originally posted by Fusion
          If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
          The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
          William Pitt-

Comment

I'm not personally worried. I guess if that's all it takes then it's more of a deal. 50/50 chance I'll get it. Either I will or I won't.
            For all things 24v, check out Markert Motorworks!
            Originally posted by mbonanni
            I hate modded emtree, I hate modded cawrz, I hate jdm, I hate swag, I hate stanceyolokids, I hate bags (on cars), I hate stuff that is slowz, I hate tires.

I am a pursit now.

Comment

They are being real dumb about this once they found out the guy had ebola they should of killed him he was dead anyways there is no cure for this shit why risk other lives to try to save somebody thats gonna die anyways
              1989 BMW 325is Lachsilber metallic 5 speed
              2007 BMW 335i KARMESINROT 6 Speed manual
              2011 BMW X5 35I

Comment

Originally posted by Kevinl View Post
                They are being real dumb about this once they found out the guy had ebola they should of killed him he was dead anyways there is no cure for this shit why risk other lives to try to save somebody thats gonna die anyways
                That's not entirely true. If people in Ghana can survive with very limited health care, people in first world countries should have a much greater chance.

Comment

Originally posted by M-technik-3 View Post
                  But they cleaned the airplane iaw CDC instructions
                  After it made 5 more flights

A plane that on Monday flew a nurse infected with Ebola from Cleveland to Dallas carried hundreds of people across the country before the woman's condition was made public.

Originally posted by link
                  The plane with the tail number N220FR was cleaned Monday night after Amber Joy Vinson's trip from Cleveland to Dallas on Frontier Airlines flight 1143.

The plane flew five trips Tuesday, traveling from Dallas, to Cleveland, to Fort Lauderdale to Atlanta. The plane did not make any trips Wednesday,
                  If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
                  The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
                  William Pitt-

Comment

I cant believe the CDC has been letting people do self monitoring and volunteer quarantine in the US. None of this has worked. People do whatever the fuck they want. Even the family members of Thomas Duncan roamed the community after being advised to stay away from people. ok I'm done with this rant now. Ill just watch the rest of the diseaster unfold after the passengers from that flight get infected hah

Comment

even if everything ends up ok and no one else dies or gets infected some asshole will fly back from west Africa and start it all over
                      1989 BMW 325is Lachsilber metallic 5 speed
                      2007 BMW 335i KARMESINROT 6 Speed manual
                      2011 BMW X5 35I

Comment

^

Word is that the CDC cleared her to fly after she called in to report the elevated temp.... Sources reporting this are a bit more tinfoilly than I like for reliable information but we shall see.

Originally posted by link
                        The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention said that Vinson called the agency several times before flying, saying that she had a fever with a temperature of 99.5 degrees. But because her fever wasn't 100.4 degrees or higher, she didn't officially fall into the group of "high risk" and was allowed to fly

William Pitt-

Comment

^ yup I heard the same thing from another source. There are FUCKUPS everywhere in this process

Last edited by ///M42 sport; 10-15-2014, 07:24 PM.

Comment

Big brother can't protect everyone
                            https://www.facebook.com/BentOverRacing

Comment

looks like Dallas is declaring a state of emergency at 2pm. You know something is up when the president stops his campaign trail.

CIDRAP is also claiming that Ebola has gone airborne.

lookBREAKING: Dallas County to Make Disaster Declaration Over Ebola Crisis at 2:00 PM Today - See more at: http://www.libertynews.com/2014/10/b....oKj6d9LU.dpuf
                              Build your own dreams, or someone else will hire you to build theirs!

Comment

Working...
                              X