No announcement yet.

New UPS Delivery Method

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Papillion Nebraska was one of the top 10 places to live in the us like two years ago.

1989 325is l 1984 euro 320i l 1970 2002 Racecar
    1991 318i 4dr slick top

Euro spec 320i/Alpina B6 3.5 project(the never ending saga)
    Vintage race car revival (2002 content)
    Mtech 2 turbo restoration
    Brilliantrot slick top "build"

Comment

Originally posted by mrsleeve View Post
      200 a day gross does not go very far.......

Yeah UPS/FedEx delivery guys get paid by the load, I think their terminal to terminal over the road haul guys get hourly with some kind of by the load bonus structure

So If I order 1,000lbs in weight lifting equipment the guy would have a big ass smile putting it by the front door yes?

200 a day after taxes
      is like 1,800 bi-weekly...
      I'm sorta old, can't be running all day for just that.
      Young single man with no bills and a cheap hobby game

Comment

Originally posted by Jand3rson View Post
        Sure there is. Our driver at Leatherman was making double-time and a half when he worked the day after Thanksgiving. He makes OT all the time. Maybe it varies from the type of route you have? He does commercial pickups/deliveries.
        Yeah those guys are the OTR types that make a haul from city to city and are likely gone a few days at a time, and work the holidays/weekends and overnights and what not to keep the freight moving...... Like I said I think those guys are hourly and have a more traditional bonus / OT structure. The guys bringing shit to your house that is home every night and generally mon-fri , is paid a flat fee for the days load, based on how big it is..
        Originally posted by Fusion
        If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
        The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
        William Pitt-

Comment

Working...
        X