X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Id have to talk to my dad he may want one for his .380

1989 325is l 1984 euro 320i l 1970 2002 Racecar
    1991 318i 4dr slick top

Euro spec 320i/Alpina B6 3.5 project(the never ending saga)
    Vintage race car revival (2002 content)
    Mtech 2 turbo restoration
    Brilliantrot slick top "build"

Comment

I might have a good project that will fall in line with for ya if you want to go this route lol
      Originally posted by Fusion
      If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
      The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
      William Pitt-

Comment

full size government model 1911 holster please
        sigpic
        "The bitterness of poor quality remains long after the sweetness of low price is forgotten."

Comment

i have spent soo much on holsters for my 1911. the problem is everybodys body is different, so fit and feel is sooo subjective. i still have not found a comfy holster for the 1911. yes i know, its a large pistol, but the profile is slim so it always bothered me that i couldnt find a comfy holster.
          IG: @Baye30

FRONT VALENCE IS ZENDER!!! STOP FILLING MY PM BOX PPL!!!

Comment

in for 1911 as well.

Turbo M42 Build Thread :Here
            Ig:ryno_pzk
            I like the tuna here.
            Originally posted by lambo
            Buttchug. The official poster child of r3v.

Comment

I have a leather police issue holster but I dont like it at all. Its ugly and bulky. Im thinking of getting one of those leg rig holsters, but Id like to see what happens here.
              sigpic
              "The bitterness of poor quality remains long after the sweetness of low price is forgotten."

Comment

Wouldn't mind a leather holster long as I can afford it! :p

What would you estimate cost to be for one? For reference, I have a M&P 9mm.

FREE BITCOINS!! http://qoinpro.com/71690d1639966bfbf223bf16538cec21
                Originally posted by scabzzzz
                I stand up, pull my dick out, and asked my gf to give me some noggin... Well, she starts laughing at me and I freaked out and ran off and locked myself in a bedroom.
                1989 325i - Project/weekend driver
                2002 325i - DD
                2005 Suzuki SV650 - Toy

Comment

Working...
                X