• Show
Clear All

Only about 5'9", so I don't hit my head on anything
    '84 Alpine 325e (Gone)
    '91 Alpine 318i (Gone) Click Here
    '92 Alpine 325i Cabrio (Gone) Click Here
    '91 Alpine 318is

Comment

6'3" 230# not to happy with my weight. Would like to get back down to 210-215.

1992 BMW 325iC
      1978 Chevrolet Monte Carlo
      1965 Chevrolet Corvair Monza 140hp

Comment

Lol uh.... 6'5 and still growing.......
        -1976 2002 daily (Sold)
        -1986 528e 5 speed daily

Comment

5'10" 180#
          e30 is 'like a glove'

Comment

5'11" 160. I have no leg/knee room unless I put put the seat back so far that shifting and steering my manual rack gets tricky, and I can feel my hair rub the headliner. I have no clue how anyone tall drives these things.

My comfort seats feel like huge, cushy armchairs, hoping to pick up a set of clean sport seats this weekend.
            sigpic
            1991 325i Sport - Calypsorot Metallic - DAILY DRIVEN

WTB in SoCal: 8"/10" Lukebox, leather Sport steering wheel, 60L MotoMeter fuel gauge, Thule/Yakima roof rack

Comment

Originally posted by Vincent Brick View Post
              5'11" 160. I have no leg/knee room unless I put put the seat back so far that shifting and steering my manual rack gets tricky, and I can feel my hair rub the headliner. I have no clue how anyone tall drives these things.

My comfort seats feel like huge, cushy armchairs, hoping to pick up a set of clean sport seats this weekend.
              Do you have short arms relative to your legs? I'm only an inch taller and 5lbs heavier but I don't have much of a problem with either of those things...curious.

Also, comfort seats FTW. Love mine.
              Interested in vintage cars? Ever thought about racing one? Info, photos, videos, and more can be found at www.michaelsvintageracing.com!

Elva Courier build thread here!

Comment

6' even
                Originally posted by Fusion
                If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
                The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
                William Pitt-

Comment

Tall E30 drivers seems to be the norm here. lol Or the short guys aren't chiming in enough.
                  1989 325i - 2.7i, Holset H1C, 60lb injectors, whodwho MS-PNP.
                  2012 Passat TDI - DD Duty
                  2008 GMC Yukon XL Denali - Kiddie hauler/grocery getter

Comment

Originally posted by Wh33lhop View Post
                    nice nipples bro

6' 185#
                    *fistbump*
                    It's cold in Canada
                    Originally posted by flyboyx
                    i have watched my dog lick himself off a few times

Comment

6'1" & 210# - old fart tho, so no excuses when the scale starts looking like an odometer.

It's not how you handle the good times, but the faith you keep in the bad that defines you.

Comment

6'2 170, sport seats are butter with the reclining thing for my thighs
                        BMW tech
                        Umass Amherst
                        05 wrx sti

Comment

Originally posted by ELVA164 View Post
                          Do you have short arms relative to your legs? I'm only an inch taller and 5lbs heavier but I don't have much of a problem with either of those things...curious.

Also, comfort seats FTW. Love mine.

Actually, the opposite if anything. My leg growth was stunted due to an obsolete procedure to straighten my legs as a baby, otherwise I would have been 6'+ like the rest of my family. I prefer a close steering wheel though and have a Euro manual rack, and my previous car had buttloads of legroom, so my perception may be skewed.
                          sigpic
                          1991 325i Sport - Calypsorot Metallic - DAILY DRIVEN

WTB in SoCal: 8"/10" Lukebox, leather Sport steering wheel, 60L MotoMeter fuel gauge, Thule/Yakima roof rack

Comment

Originally posted by tak7 View Post
                            5'10" 180#
                            e30 is 'like a glove'
                            E30s were made for the average male of the time, which is to say 5'8"-10" and 160-185lbs.

No one at the time assumed that humanity would become a race of giants as many in this thread claim to be. Then came the E38 and everything changed...

Comment

6'4", 189lbs. I fit fine in my e30.
                              my e38 iL fits me perfect.
                              https://www.forabodiesonly.com/mopar...re-irs.356333/

This Forum is built on love, and powered by Sexual Tension!

When I die, I want to go peacefully like my Grandfather did, in his sleep -- not screaming, like the passengers in his car.

Comment

203.5cm 124,000g

Comment

Working...
                                X