Miami Vice

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Miami Vice

Just saw the Davinci Code. Pretty good as I havent read the book and it held my attention the entire time. However, nothing could top how incredibly badass the new Miami Vice flick looks. Not going to lie, liesure suits are out, and this new one looks fucking sick.

Discuss....
    Back to my roots

i dont get excited about much, but this movie is gonna be the shit. this isnt some starsky and hutch cheesy remake...it has the original director/original writer, sweet actors and a sick budget. im pretty sure this movie is going to skeet skeet on the face of the competition.

Comment

I must agree

Edit: HOLY SHIT!!! I just realized Michael Mann is directing. If you haven't seen Heat then I suggest you do, it's one of the best movies ever. Miami Vice will not dissapoint. FUCK I AM SOOO STOKKED!!

Comment

It's gonna be a good movie, if not there is always the dark corner of the theater with a female.
        Project Thread | Instagram | Phoenix, Arizona Events Thread

Comment

Stick it in her pooper!
          1988 M3
          2005 330ci

Comment

dude, Tubs = Jaime Fox? Don Johnson = Colin Ferrel.... sounds pretty lame to me.
            IG: @Baye30

FRONT VALENCE IS ZENDER!!! STOP FILLING MY PM BOX PPL!!!

Comment

Originally posted by h0lmes
              I must agree

Edit: HOLY SHIT!!! I just realized Michael Mann is directing. If you haven't seen Heat then I suggest you do, it's one of the best movies ever. Miami Vice will not dissapoint. FUCK I AM SOOO STOKKED!!

Michael Mann=original director of the TV show.

Comment

Originally posted by h0lmes
                I must agree

Uh, did you forget Collateral? One of the best movies that came out all last year, and probably the movie that redefined Tom Cruise. He may be a psycho, but he was BADASS in that movie.

Comment

Originally posted by Eurospeed
                  Uh, did you forget Collateral? One of the best movies that came out all last year, and probably the movie that redefined Tom Cruise. He may be a psycho, but he was BADASS in that movie.
                  I agree Collateral is a tite movie, but Heat is way better.

Comment

Wheres The Van?!?! The Van Was Supposed To Be Here?!?!

Comment

Every guy wants to be part of a heist, and every guy wants to have a monkey at home waiting for them to come home from work so they can fight!
                      Yours truly,
                      Rich
                      sigpic
                      Originally posted by Rigmaster
                      you kids get off my lawn.....

Comment

true dat, delatlanta.

it looks pretty cool, but if it does well then its only a matter of time before the "andy griffith movie" remake.
                        : : 1984 318i : : PNW E30 Crew : : Sold!!
                        Now becoming the R3vlimited Pro3 car
                        http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=93780

Comment

Dane Cook for the win.

Originally posted by chuckybob
                          it looks pretty cool, but if it does well then its only a matter of time before the "andy griffith movie" remake.
                          Don't ever say that again or I will stab you in the jaw. I can't stand Andy Griffith but was forced to watch it when I was younger.

Comment

you should stab him in the jaw anyway! That would impress the hell out of me! Agressive, very agressive.
                            Yours truly,
                            Rich
                            sigpic
                            Originally posted by Rigmaster
                            you kids get off my lawn.....

Comment

Originally posted by chuckybob
                              true dat, delatlanta.

How does Andy Griffith apply to Miami Vice? This won't just be some shitty remake. It has the original writer/director who happens to be one of the best directors in Hollywood. I am so unbelievably stokked for this movie. Those of you who have seen Heat know what im talking about.

Comment

Working...
                              X