X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• lambo
    replied
    Originally posted by spike68 View Post
    What weekend are you going? Phil and I have plans to be in Moab the weekend of the 21st.
    He's actually joining us in Moab on that Friday lol I think I forgot to tell you

Leave a comment:

• spike68
    replied
    Originally posted by wworm View Post
    ^ 3 pieces on the rig. Thats a baller move right there.

I stay flexed.

In all honesty it's not as difficult or as expensive to source a set as you'd may think.

Originally posted by MR E30 325is View Post

Agreed.

Just confirmed a trip out to Moab in September. Time to start prepping the truck!
    What weekend are you going? Phil and I have plans to be in Moab the weekend of the 21st.

Leave a comment:

• kickinindian
    replied
    Didn't get a full truck shot because i had lots of driving to do but went on a day trip down south a bit.

I'm glad I pack my air down kit though because that road was an ass killer! so I dropped down 10 psi and I could actually drive at a decent speed on the way out.

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

Leave a comment:

• YAN-3
    replied
    one more of the whole truck by Big Sur

Leave a comment:

• YAN-3
    replied
    went driving on a dirty dirt road and got the truck dirty...

This was the 1st time I took the whole family "off roading" and they loved it!

Leave a comment:

• MR E30 325is
    replied
    Originally posted by wworm View Post
    Agreed.

Just confirmed a trip out to Moab in September. Time to start prepping the truck!

Leave a comment:

• wworm
    replied

Leave a comment:

• spike68
    replied
    Originally posted by cale View Post
    What wheels are on that FJ?
    The wheels are Auswuch which are made by SSR that I sourced from Japan. True 3-piece wheels with forged faces. 8-)

Leave a comment:

• cale
    replied
    What wheels are on that FJ?

Leave a comment:

• lambo
    replied
    yeee

DSC00156 by Phillip Keefe, on Flickr

DSC00154 by Phillip Keefe, on Flickr

Leave a comment:

• spike68
    replied
    Might as well join in on the conversation since I never post anywhere else on here anymore. Recent camping trip with Lambo (Phil).

IMG_8129 by Anthony Gomez, on Flickr

IMG_8157 by Anthony Gomez, on Flickr

IMG_8169 by Anthony Gomez, on Flickr

Proof Phil was there...

IMG_8147 by Anthony Gomez, on Flickr

Leave a comment:

• DEV0 E30
    replied
    I did go to the expo twice. First time was cool, was there attached to a business kinda. Second time the traffic to get in started me feeling like it was too much, I had paid to park/camp on site all weekend, after doing a few laps checking out stuff, we left and found a camping spot in the woods far away with nobody around. I think if I go again, it'll just be a day pass and I'll park outside, walk in and leave. There would need to be a good reason though, like I wanted to buy something discounted, was a volunteer, or was selling product.

I like the mission statement of it all, but yeah it's so commercialized and I wonder how much damage is being done by careless people who think just because a vehicle can go somewhere, should it? It's like half the camping sites I have been to, I end up taking back trash that was there when I got there.

Leave a comment:

• cale
    replied
    Originally posted by DEV0 E30 View Post
    Well yeah, it's the new van lifer thing to do.
    #overland#leavenotrace#livefreebutwheresthewifi

I don't think our group had a single interaction in Utah without the other drivers asking us if we had made our way to overland expo.

Leave a comment:

• DEV0 E30
    replied
    Originally posted by cale View Post
    pretty sure I'm supposed to have a truck page on instagram.
    Well yeah, it's the new van lifer thing to do.

Leave a comment:

• cale
    replied
    Glad the Ranger wasn't out when I bought my Taco, probably would've made the buying decision much harder. Ultimately I'm happy with mine for emotional reasons, always wanted one. Have to say though the Ranger is a stellar truck on paper, hope to get a chance to drive one.

Finally done making EMT payments for my parts order coming in, that's about all I seem to be doing these days. Next up is CBI rear bumper, c4 fab front, Baja Designs 30" lightbar, few more electrical upgrades as well as a Dometic fridge. I will now weigh as much as a full sized, and pretty sure I'm supposed to have a truck page on instagram.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X