• Show
Clear All

• MR E30 325is
    replied
    Looks good!

Leave a comment:

• cale
    replied
    Finally got everything put on the truck. Have only taken it off-road down some rutted out dirt roads, but has made all the difference. Now to actually put it to use...

Leave a comment:

• freeride53
    replied
    ^ I'm in love with your FJ62. Looks lovely with that stance and in red.

Leave a comment:

• Strelok
    replied
    Finally got the 62 a little dirty in the Ozarks over labor day. The first picture resulted in approximately 96 million chigger bites.

Leave a comment:

• Wschnitz
    replied
    Made a third brakelight

Leave a comment:

• Wschnitz
    replied
    Tent is free since im borrowing it from parents.

The Rack is $300 and the brackets I made probably cost me $15.

Leave a comment:

• MR E30 325is
    replied
    Nice! How much did that set you back?

Leave a comment:

• Wschnitz
    replied
    'Permanently' attached the tent. Made some brackets out of 1/8in thick steel and steel tube. Beefier then the yakima round bar it sits on....
    _SRC2666 by William Snitselaar, on Flickr
    _SRC2668 by William Snitselaar, on Flickr
    _SRC2675 by William Snitselaar, on Flickr
    _SRC2674 by William Snitselaar, on Flickr
    Makes the truck look tiny.
    _SRC2676 by William Snitselaar, on Flickr
    Can run wires into cab through rear window, and maybe a snack bin on top of sub box for easy access.
    _SRC2678 by William Snitselaar, on Flickr
    _SRC2722 by William Snitselaar, on Flickr
    _SRC2718 by William Snitselaar, on Flickr

Leave a comment:

• lambo
    replied
    And I'm almost ready to recover some stuck bois... Unfortunately the winch controller doesn't fit on top of the winch so I need to find a place to remote mount it :down:

Leave a comment:

• Wschnitz
    replied
    Im ready to flex.

_SRC2587 by William Snitselaar, on Flickr
    _SRC2581 by William Snitselaar, on Flickr

Leave a comment:

• cale
    replied
    Ordered all my parts to build a proper mall-crawler a month ago, but wheels still haven't arrived so haven't bothered to make the trek to go get everything 6 hours away. Summer's going to be over by the time everything arrives.

Fox 2.5's with remote reservoirs
    Icon Add-a-leaf
    Timbren bump stops
    Total Chaos UCA's
    Method Vex 16"
    Dura-trac 33s

Leave a comment:

• psmura
    replied
    I have heard the same about All-Pro's quality and customer service. I had a set of their rear leaf packs on my 1st gen and I wasn't really all to impressed.

I had an Addicted Offroad tube bumper on my truck. I was pretty happy with it for the price compared to a plate bumper.

Addicted Offroad is a full service Parts, Sales, and Fabrication company offering offroad parts for all makes and models : - bumpers fabrication rock sliders package deals Roll Cages, bumper, tire, carrier, Solid, axle, swaps, motor, winch, swap, Jeep, Toyota, All-Pro, Marlin Crawler, Toyotaholics, Trail-Gear, Jeepaholics, Colorado, Axle swaps, Denver, off road, offroad, 4x4, pirate4x4, flatbed conversion, Cummins 4BT, Diesel swap, Landcruiser, 4runner, CJ7, Wrangler, rockcrawling, Dual, cases, Trail-Gear, AllPro, Marlin, Marlincrawler, Bronco, Gen-Right, Kilby Enterprises, Poison Spyder, Spidertrax, Toyota winch bumper, winch, bumper, custom bumper, fabrication, Addicted Off Road, Addicted Offroad, Toyota winch bumper, solid axle swap, 4runner bumper, Toyota 4x4, Trail-Gear, Trail gear, AllPro, All-Pro, Marlin Crawler, highsteer, winch, bumper. SAS, coilovers, 3 link, 4 link, MTR, BFG, Diamond axle

Leave a comment:

• johnadler
    replied
    2015 RAV4 2WD 4 cylinder

My wife just bought a 2015 Toyota RAV4 2WD with 4 cylinders and wanted to see if anyone has any experience with towing a fishing boat with a similar car... idk if it will have enough power to support it

Leave a comment:

• lambo
    replied
    Originally posted by MR E30 325is View Post
    Just did my front, rear, and xfer case fluids this last weekend.

Tranny flush coming up next.

Ordered Dynamat for the interior, along with CB and accessories.

Lambo, what company made your front bumper? I am contemplating ordering a bumper and winch before the trip. Can't decide on a design/manufacturer yet though.
    Mine is from All-Pro Offroad. I would steer very clear of them, though... I ordered mine right before their customer service fell off the face of the planet:

im not one to have issues with companys. i understand sometimes things happen. but i just would like to share with eveyone my experiance with All-PRO....

When I happen to have like $4k sitting around, I want to get a set of Pelfreybilt bumpers lol...

Leave a comment:

• Wschnitz
    replied
    Plate bumpers for beef

Tube bumpers if you dont want to get new springs

Leave a comment:

Working...
X