No announcement yet.

Need R3v's help with security

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well Im thinking they might actually be pulling in the drive and dumping them. Theres two houses one right across the road and they have never been over there before. I honestly dont know why they returned my grandpas dog and dont really care we got her back and thats what matters. That dogs been my grandpas rock since my grandma died, her getting taken was gut wrenching for him.

1989 325is l 1984 euro 320i l 1970 2002 Racecar
    1991 318i 4dr slick top

Euro spec 320i/Alpina B6 3.5 project(the never ending saga)
    Vintage race car revival (2002 content)
    Mtech 2 turbo restoration
    Brilliantrot slick top "build"

Comment

1 decent security cam is gonna run you around 300-700 samsung, sony, and axis makes good quality stuff if you want a ptz pan tilt zoom cam thats gonna run you around 600- 1000 but will have the capability to zoom 2-300 feet and capture a plate number. you will need other equipment tho and will need to run a cat 5 or 6 depending on length of the run if you do an ip cam. a decent and i say decent one cam set up will end up costing you prob around 800 dont buy the costco cheap cam sets they are garbage. i do security for a living i know a thing or 2

Comment

Originally posted by arams325 View Post
        1 decent security cam is gonna run you around 300-700 samsung, sony, and axis makes good quality stuff if you want a ptz pan tilt zoom cam thats gonna run you around 600- 1000 but will have the capability to zoom 2-300 feet and capture a plate number. you will need other equipment tho and will need to run a cat 5 or 6 depending on length of the run if you do an ip cam. a decent and i say decent one cam set up will end up costing you prob around 800 dont buy the costco cheap cam sets they are garbage. i do security for a living i know a thing or 2
        thank you! this is what i was waiting for

1989 325is l 1984 euro 320i l 1970 2002 Racecar
        1991 318i 4dr slick top

Euro spec 320i/Alpina B6 3.5 project(the never ending saga)
        Vintage race car revival (2002 content)
        Mtech 2 turbo restoration
        Brilliantrot slick top "build"

Comment

Working...
        X