Current Cars
      2014 M235i
      2009 R56 Cooper S
      1998 M3
      1997 M3

Comment

That's comedy.

Comment

damn, i just finished reading. thats pretty awesome and hilarious at the same time how widely known all of this has become, or whatever. yeah. checking back on it tomorrow :)

Comment

I read that last night off sidekicktones.com It was hella funny!

Comment

.get the pitchforks.

.we're goin to newyork.

lol
              that's jacked up, ...the fact that she brought race into the scenario and she feels no remorse or fear, that's justification to show up just to back hand the heffer
              Last edited by LEANE30; 06-08-2006, 12:22 AM.
              ...what hasn’t been done to an m20 yet?

m20 Oil Stencil

Comment

404 now :(

edit: works now /shurg, it was down last night.
                Last edited by Spaz; 06-08-2006, 12:00 PM.
                Cam .W '91 325is

Spaz's 1991 Alpine White???? S52 Build Thread...

Comment

Originally posted by Spaz
                  404 now :(
                  no it's not

Comment

They didn't steal the girl's phone, they found it and kept it.

"finders keepers, losers.... well, the story speaks for itself......"

That sucks but being someone who has had a couple of cell phones stolen, suck it up and buy a new one. Better than wasting your time writing a book about it and seeking revenge of some sort......

Comment

What a waste of time reading that

does this guy have a job?

Comment

Originally posted by KangamangusDriver
                        What a waste of time reading that

RISING EDGE

Let's drive fast and have fun.

Comment

Originally posted by Maluco
                          They didn't steal the girl's phone, they found it and kept it.

"finders keepers, losers.... well, the story speaks for itself......"

That sucks but being someone who has had a couple of cell phones stolen, suck it up and buy a new one. Better than wasting your time writing a book about it and seeking revenge of some sort......
                          You are a dickweed if you think these people dont deserve it.

Shit if I lost my wallet I wouldnt care if they took the money out of it at least mail my fucking wallet back. Replacing my liscence and CCs would be a PITA. Besides, its not like they could use them for very long.

These people are trash and should have returned the phone, now they are getting what they deserve.
                          Im now E30less.
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Ryan Stewart
                            You are a dickweed if you think these people dont deserve it.

Shit if I lost my wallet I wouldnt care if they took the money out of it at least mail my fucking wallet back. Replacing my liscence and CCs would be a PITA. Besides, its not like they could use them for very long.

These people are trash and should have returned the phone, now they are getting what they deserve.
                            Revenge doesn't belong to us. I'm not saying these people don't have something coming back around to them but by seeking out further confrontations and/or revenge, sometimes, only makes matters worse. Or at the least bit prolongs your stresses and frustrations. As soon as one let's it go, they are liberated from the whole sorry-ass situation. I hate to be the ass, but all of us have gone through this BS and have or should have learned the best solution is to not leave your sh** behind! Straight up!

Comment

that was really stupid

Comment

Working...
                              X