No announcement yet.

The Gaming Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It’s been a good long while since the gaming community has gotten riled about a game’s pre-order bonus structure, but it seems it was too much to hope for that perhaps the industry had turned a corner. Rather, the new offender breaks my heart, as it’s Square Enix’s Deus Ex: [...]

Originally posted by SpasticDwarf;n6449866
    Honestly I built it just to have a place to sit and listen to Hotline Bling on repeat.

Comment

Didnt even need an article to say this, the video got shat on by viewers as soon as it came out, was like 99% disliked.

Also, Mad Max is getting way worse ratings then it should, just like the movie, people are obsessing about a plot in a game full of action and driving.
      1989 BMW 325is | 2019 Ford Ranger FX4
      willschnitz

Comment

Originally posted by Wschnitz View Post
        Didnt even need an article to say this, the video got shat on by viewers as soon as it came out, was like 99% disliked.
        I'm so fucking livid about it. I got so hyped up for Mankind Divided and then it's like "LOL YOU CHOOSE WHAT YOU WANT BUT GET LOCKED OFF EVERYTHING ELSE."

A some people on /r/DeusEx are like "fuck it, I'll just pirate it so I get all the content" which is sad, because we were led to believe that this was going to be a kickass experience for Deus Ex fans. I think I'll just have to wait until there's a GOTY release or a Director's Cut version like they did with HR.
        "Leafeon" '92 Lagunengrun 325i Vert (Daily Driver/Project)
        http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=366044
        The stickers make it go faster. :nice:

Comment

Originally posted by e30onBBSs View Post
          Anyone have BF4? I got it yesterday to have a game I can get on play a match or two and get off as an alternative to csgo or GTA which take a bit of time each play.
          Originally posted by IronFreak View Post
          I play the crap out of it.

Username: Goelha-dam

Was a hardcore console guy but once I got the me PC I'm not going back
          BF4 was on sale so I decided to buy it. Let me know if you guys wanna play.

I think my origin username is Lambo75

Honestly I built it just to have a place to sit and listen to Hotline Bling on repeat.

Comment

Lol @ the CSGO takes time to play and BF4 doesnt, BF4 takes so long to get into a game sometimes i quit before im even out of battlelog. CSGO its main menu, 2 clicks, in game.
            willschnitz

Comment

^ agreed bf4 conquest rounds can go stupid long

Comment

Lol @ the CSGO takes time to play and BF4 doesnt, BF4 takes so long to get into a game sometimes i quit before im even out of battlelog. CSGO its main menu, 2 clicks, in game.

Originally posted by lambo View Post
                ^ agreed bf4 conquest rounds can go stupid long

Ik I played for like 2 nights and was like shiiiit.. It's Really fun but damn each game is so long! I really like rush classics. I haven't played since. Deathmatch sucks
                BMW tech
                Umass Amherst
                05 wrx sti

Comment

rush classic, and Gunmaster are my jams.....When I can play. Haven't turned any games on in a couple of weeks.
                  sigpic

Rebellion Forge Custom Fabrication

1988 325is - TrackRat in progress

Instagram @rebellionforge

Comment

I'm done with new and pre-orders. I'll wait till a $20 or less GOTY.

Comment

i caved and finally got CS:GO...

Comment

so since playing CS:GO into the wee morning, i got a chroma box, but i still need to buy a key to open it or can i earn those too?

Comment

You need to buy the keys, dont open them, they are not worth it. If you want a certain skin just buy it outright, its cheaper 99.9% of the time.

Someone buy me MGSV
                          Last edited by Wschnitz; 09-07-2015, 09:44 AM.
                          willschnitz

Comment

You need to buy the keys, dont open them, they are not worth it. If you want a certain skin just buy it outright, its cheaper 99.9% of the time.

Someone buy me MGSV
                            what i figured... so no matter what you need to spend money to get skins then?

Comment

Originally posted by kickinindian View Post
                              what i figured... so no matter what you need to spend money to get skins then?
                              You can get skins through missions, which have a chance of dropping something good. The mission skins are usually worth a lot more then the case skins.
                              willschnitz

Comment

The fact when there are like 100 M9 Bayonet Dopplers on the steam marketplace and the price is still $300+
                                willschnitz

Comment

Working...
                                X