No announcement yet.

The Gaming Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Twitch streamers making the game more popular then it is good.

But the project cars thing pisses me off, game looks great, feels great, and they are already dumping it to ask for more crowd funding? make a few more cars ffs. The car list is tiny.
    1989 BMW 325is | 2019 Ford Ranger FX4
    willschnitz

Comment

Originally posted by UlrichFennec View Post
      I just hope Hotline Miami 2: Wrong Number goes on sale. I friggin love the soundtrack and gameplay of Hotline Miami.
      Dude I just finished hotline miami the other day. Looked it up because of your post, what a blast for $2.50!

Comment

i have a pc and xbox one rarely play my xbox been stuck playing Heroes of the Storm on pc.. there were posts way earlier about CS:GO and 1.6 I play GO from time to time too havent played 1.6 since CAL days but would be down to start up again if people here wanted to play.. PM me if you guys ever wanna play

Regarding E3 Battleborn looks like a really fun game pretty excited for that and the FF7 remake makes me really consider buying a PS4
        Searching for my e30
        WTB : 89-91 325is

Current : 08 Accord w/ SRI & Throttle Controller

Comment

Meh Battleborn looks like a TF2 copy without the charm :/

Edit: Wrong game actually, I was thinking Battlecry.

Hey game devs more generic game names please.
          willschnitz

Comment

Originally posted by Wschnitz View Post
            Meh Battleborn looks like a TF2 copy without the charm :/

Edit: Wrong game actually, I was thinking Battlecry.

Hey game devs more generic game names please.
            I'm a fan of MOBA and FPS games which is why I think Battleborn is going to be really fun.. plus borderlands was such a fun game.. smite + borderlands + fps = Battleborn
            Searching for my e30
            WTB : 89-91 325is

Current : 08 Accord w/ SRI & Throttle Controller

Comment

lol'd,

Remember brothers, no pre orders.
              willschnitz

Comment

Microsoft is being stupid again and annoying me, so im back to PC gaming. add me on steam: HennaE30

Currently only have GS:GO and Witcher 3 but im looking to get some other games soon.
                Originally posted by flyboyx
                how about if i yank the anal beads out of your ass like i'm trying to pull start a chain saw?
                Originally posted by Northern
                beer is my new liver cleanse.

Henna - '84 Hennarot 325e
                Lola - '89 Schwarz 325is - being saved
                Christine - '88 Schwarz 325is - Spec E30 Racecar
                '01 White F150 Lariat 4x4 Supercrew - Daily
                Dad's '05 Interlagosblau M3

Comment

So Satoru Iwata passed away a couple days ago.

I'm so heartbroken.
                  "Leafeon" '92 Lagunengrun 325i Vert (Daily Driver/Project)
                  http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=366044
                  The stickers make it go faster. :nice:

Comment

ive been binge playing wild hunt like crazy lately, im sitting here counting down the days until battlefront and fallout 4 release then ill end up not existing in reality anymore.

Comment

The Gaming Thread

Originally posted by kickinindian View Post
                      ive been binge playing wild hunt like crazy lately, im sitting here counting down the days until battlefront and fallout 4 release then ill end up not existing in reality anymore.

Do you like it? I think I'm only like 10 or 15 hours in. I'm level 10... Some of the riddles are annoying.
                      how about if i yank the anal beads out of your ass like i'm trying to pull start a chain saw?

Comment

Originally posted by HennaE30 View Post
                        Do you like it? I think I'm only like 10 or 15 hours in. I'm level 10... Some of the riddles are annoying.
                        if their is a puzzle holding me up for along time i just google it, most of the time they are Just hard enough to be annoying but then you figure it out and the its like yea got it! i enjoy how brutal the combat can be if you dont prepare for the right fight, although i have noticed that the shield spell is OP. i like the story line as far as it being more boots on the ground i get so tired of fantasy games where you are always a god or a secret king or the peasants dont matter. i enjoy it its a nice change up of the big RPGs that keep getting remakes.

edit: also fucking love gwent!! and do all question marks on the map get so much good shit in the first 20lvls that make it way more fun until you can get the school gear.

Comment

Super Time Force Ultra
                          has me hooked. Going back in time to save myself and gaining multiple abilities...or going back in time to do more damage while my other back in time selves deal damage to beat a boss in 2-3 seconds...yes

Comment

Started playing the first Deus Ex, and not regretting it in the slightest! It hasn't aged the best, but it's still a very fun game. I'll be avoiding Invisible War and moving onto Human Revolution and then the next game that's coming out.
                            "Leafeon" '92 Lagunengrun 325i Vert (Daily Driver/Project)
                            http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=366044
                            The stickers make it go faster. :nice:

Comment

Originally posted by UlrichFennec View Post
                              Started playing the first Deus Ex, and not regretting it in the slightest! It hasn't aged the best, but it's still a very fun game. I'll be avoiding Invisible War and moving onto Human Revolution and then the next game that's coming out.

Human Revolution was a lot of fun (I have it for the 360) but it was a kick in the nuts..

Comment

Just started playing vanilla wow with some buddies for the first time. See yall in a couple months lol

Comment

Working...
                                X