The Gaming Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Gaming Thread

I haven't seen an gaming focused thread on here, so I figured I'd start one.

What games have you been playing lately, or what's caught your eye? Just shoot the shit about what's going on in your gaming free time. Watching any let's players etc.

I've been playing a LOT of Postal 2 and Pokemon X lately. Just got the hang of breeding for competitive battling.
    "Leafeon" '92 Lagunengrun 325i Vert (Daily Driver/Project)
    http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=366044
    The stickers make it go faster. :nice:

Currently waiting on a computer build. I've been buying some games in anticipation like Cities: Skylines, Skyrim (regardless of the recent mod controversy and the fact that I've played through it on the 360) and a couple others. On my Xbox One I pretty much only play Battlefield 4, GTA V and occasionally Forza Horizon 2.

I am really looking forward to finally building a computer. I've been wanting to do it for a while now. Can't decide if I want to sell my Xbox One or not, yet.

Originally posted by SpasticDwarf;n6449866
    Honestly I built it just to have a place to sit and listen to Hotline Bling on repeat.

Comment

I only play on PC now not worth all the hastle of the new consoles.

ESO
      GTA V
      Total War series
      Civilization series
      World of Tanks
      Rocksmith
      asseto corsa
      and oh yea ESO again (MMOs man suck up all your time!)

Comment

Originally posted by lambo View Post

I am really looking forward to finally building a computer. I've been wanting to do it for a while now. Can't decide if I want to sell my Xbox One or not, yet.
        I need to update big time. I've been running off this GTX 650 Ti Boost for 2 years now and I desperately need a newer GPU. Runs everything I need at med-high, so I can't complain. I mostly play Team Fortress 2 and Fallout: NV/3 though.

I think the Xbone is starting to come into its own lately, especially with these good releases. Dying Light is like what Dead Island should have been. I wish Halo: MCC wasn't so bunk at launch, but I've been really enjoying that lately. Brings me back to when I was a little youngun with a dial-up modem and an old ass Compaq desktop with a Voodoo FX card. Halo CE feels just like it used to back then now.

Comment

I play CS:GO competitively with my brother and old LAN buddies from 1.5/1.6 days - either matchmaking or CEVO.

Thing is, I retired from all this stuff and would only play if he would like to play.
          I like realism/war type FPS sims/games.

1991 325iS turbo

Comment

Originally posted by ak- View Post
            I play CS:GO competitively with my brother and old LAN buddies from 1.5/1.6 days - either matchmaking or CEVO.

Thing is, I retired from all this stuff and would only play if he would like to play.
            Used to be in the comp scene for TF2. Did some lobbies and hopped onto a team in UGC Gold Div as a Soldier Main and Scout off-class and dipped out.

I play pubs and lobbies now again to have that fun with newer players and teaching them the ropes of rocket jumping. There's just something about stomping on a server and teaching newbs how to get better that's more relaxing than the UBER SERIOUS COMPETITIVE ATMOSPHERE.

Comment

Originally posted by kickinindian View Post
              World of Tanks
              No shit! I've been playing for a couple years, definitely one of my favorite games. It's pretty much all I play these days haha. World of Tanks, Warthunder and Forza (horizon and motorsport). I'm in a group on World of Tanks with a teamspeak if you want to join in sometime.
              1987 325is Black/Black
              -Stock (mostly)

Comment

Ive been playing on my PC since my playstation 2.... I had xbox 360 and what not but didnt wanna pay to be online & cost of games...Built myself a computer and never looked back, games I'm playing currently, Starcraft 2, Company of hereos.
                Past games

Total War series
                Civilization series
                World of Tanks
                Metro 2033

I usally only buy steam games when there 5-10 dollars anymore when I get something new.

Comment

BRUH im down to play. Still got 1.6 on my pc ready to go. Ah I miss the days of cyber cafes and trash talking dudes right next to you. It's just not the same online. . .

NEW ERA AUTO GLASS - SFV SOCAL - 818 974-3673
                  DREWLIENTE

1$ PShops PM me

Comment

Originally posted by E30_Pare View Post
                    BRUH im down to play. Still got 1.6 on my pc ready to go. Ah I miss the days of cyber cafes and trash talking dudes right next to you. It's just not the same online. . .
                    I've been slowly getting better at CS:GO...

Originally posted by SpasticDwarf;n6449866
                    Honestly I built it just to have a place to sit and listen to Hotline Bling on repeat.

Comment

For PC gaming;
                      -WoW occasionally with my bro
                      -GTA 5
                      -BF 4
                      -CSGO
                      and a bunch of other little games on steam.

I have a 660ti but I want to upgrade my Processor first.
                      2014 Alpine White 335i MSport
                      (Daily Driver)
                      Full Mperformance Aero

2007 Black Sapphire Metallic E92 335i (6MT)
                      KW V2 Coilovers
                      VRSF Catless Downpipes

Comment

I just had the realization that the Competitive Battling scene for Pokemon X/Y is dead and have since moved onto Omega Ruby.

TIME TO START OVER.
                        Click image for larger version

Name:	tumblr_m8ksxdlQQO1qzbqw1o1_1280.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	44.8 KB
ID:	7176438

Comment

Originally posted by codyep3 View Post
                          For PC gaming;
                          -WoW occasionally with my bro
                          -GTA 5
                          -BF 4
                          -CSGO
                          and a bunch of other little games on steam.

I have a 660ti but I want to upgrade my Processor first.
                          my 660 runs modern titles half decently. if you have a semi decent quad core id just upgrade your gpu. Cpus wont do much unless you plan to multitask while gaming

NEW ERA AUTO GLASS - SFV SOCAL - 818 974-3673
                          DREWLIENTE

1$ PShops PM me

Comment

my 660 runs modern titles half decently. if you have a semi decent quad core id just upgrade your gpu. Cpus wont do much unless you plan to multitask while gaming
                            I went overkill with a hexacore from AMD. FX-6100. Tempted to save up for one of those new GTX 970's or 980's I've heard about to replace my GPU.

Comment

jokes on you, I am running a i3 3220 from my budget build. I do run most modern titles on either high or sometimes max with 1920x1080 resolution. My Processor is definitely my bottle neck
                              2014 Alpine White 335i MSport
                              (Daily Driver)
                              Full Mperformance Aero

2007 Black Sapphire Metallic E92 335i (6MT)
                              KW V2 Coilovers
                              VRSF Catless Downpipes

Comment

Working...
                              X