This kinda makes me want to be an ambulance driver

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Stanley Rockafella
    replied
    Originally posted by TimeMachinE30
    Right.

    Said the man who never drove priority. .


    use English much?

    Leave a comment:


  • rturbo 930
    replied
    Originally posted by TSI
    Makes you wonder though, does that city really have no other ambulances closer than 6 minutes away?
    I think he actually passed an ambulance at some point about half way in?

    Leave a comment:


  • 15Michaeljoseph
    replied
    This kinda makes me want to be an ambulance driver

    The e30 hahaha i peeped it.


    --Mike

    Leave a comment:


  • Dj Buttchug
    replied
    my younger sister is licensed to drive an ambulance and works as an EMT. she rolls code all the time.

    Leave a comment:


  • TSI
    replied
    Ah, Europe, where most people actually pay attention to what's going on around them.

    Standard practice on a three-lane road is to make a gap between the fast and middle lane. Much better that way, especially if the fast lane traffic can't merge right safely.

    Good job by the driver nonetheless, they obviously knew the city well but could also see well in advance which way people were signalling.

    Makes you wonder though, does that city really have no other ambulances closer than 6 minutes away?

    Leave a comment:


  • flyboyx
    replied
    Originally posted by ELVA164
    I wasn't sure why this video was posted there, then I saw the E30 at 4:25 and it made sense.
    i missed that. i was too busy checking out the panamera 3 seconds later.

    Leave a comment:


  • TimeMachinE30
    replied
    Originally posted by Stanley Rockafella
    not that gifted of a driver, I mean he's got a siren and the law on his side. Of course others will get out of the way
    Right.

    Said the man who never drove priority. .

    Leave a comment:


  • AndrewBird
    replied
    What was with all the people pulling over to the left? Is that common in other countries?

    Leave a comment:


  • Stanley Rockafella
    replied
    not that gifted of a driver, I mean he's got a siren and the law on his side. Of course others will get out of the way

    Leave a comment:


  • mrsleeve
    replied
    I know who I want driving my "bus" when I have a heart attack.......


    I dont think I have ever seen a US emergency response, splitting lanes diving though very small gaps like that. Granted I dont live in the big city but we have very very congested roads in town most of the work day that gets beyond stupid in the summer months with out of towners. And have seen a ambulance gridlocked in less than 2 miles form the hospital

    Leave a comment:


  • ELVA164
    replied
    I wasn't sure why this video was posted there, then I saw the E30 at 4:25 and it made sense.

    Leave a comment:


  • 15Michaeljoseph
    replied
    damn that's cool. I'd love to just drive haha. I think you have to be a real EMT though.


    --Mike

    Leave a comment:


  • Ether-D
    replied
    The siren got to me for a minute, then I didn't want it to end.
    Isn't that everyone's dream? those cars just jumping out of the left lane when you approach?
    Can you just be an ambulance driver? Or do you have to have life saving skills? I can lift heavy stuff…

    Leave a comment:


  • This kinda makes me want to be an ambulance driver

    Love how this guy can read the other drivers intentions so quickly. I saw very little "luck" or chance this guy took - anyways - thought some of you would enjoy.

Working...