Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• !RocknE30!
    replied
    Ouch. That's what you get when you combine one really fast car with one really stupid, rich, ignorant driver.

Murcielagowned.

Leave a comment:

• Justin B
    replied
    Hahha, nice quote. sounds like my coworker that thinks he's the boss, but he's more damn retarded than anything else making him just sound like an idiot 99% of the time he opens his mouth.

Oh yeah, sucks about the car. Its not the car companys fault people buy cars that are way out of their league of driving skill. Give me a break!

Leave a comment:

• DanielHStout
    replied
    "People who are stupid, are too stupid to realize that their stupid and will subsequently blame others for their stupidity." Sour Kraut

This has to be the best quote of all time!

Leave a comment:

• Diablo
    replied
    I suppose that chances are I will never have the means to buy a car such as the Carrera GT, but i would still like to rant. It is lawsuits such as the one by this crazy widow that will cause the car makers to cease sales of these kind of cars in the US and to make it even harder to have them imported.

When the costs and risks of a lawsuit become higher than the profit generated by the high perfomance cars the companies will simply cease to make them available in any way to american drivers. If you cant handle the damn car then dont drive it!

Whats next? drivers suing car makers because the car is too hard to handle when they have just slammed back a fifth of shitty vodka?
    :drink:

so yeah, take responsibility people, your the god damn moron who decided to keep on the throttle when you were already looking backwards through a cloud of tire smoke!!!!

"I JUST GET PISSED GODDAAAMNIT!!!" <---bonus points if you can name the comedian.

Leave a comment:

• Sour_Kraut
    replied
    These cars are built to certain standards. It is the drivers f'in fault if they die just like any other car. If your not experienced enough to drive one, simply dont buy one, or even take lessons. Or even HEY DRIVE SAFELY and not like a f'in tard on public roads. People who are stupid, are too stupid to realize that their stupid and will subsequently blame others for their stupidity.:stupid:

Leave a comment:

• Ray Smoodiver
    replied
    Hahaha he crashed at speed on a closed racetrack and subsequently died... His WIFE is suing? Um, how is Porsche in any way shape or form responsible?

Leave a comment:

• chuckybob
    replied
    those things must be the next generation of pintos or something. the driver hit a goddamn curb, and it apparently burst into flames.

"The suit also claims that the car is too difficult to handle at high speeds for the average driver without instruction."

IDIOTS >.<

slight thread jack, more idiots
    Last edited by chuckybob; 06-20-2006, 05:42 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Rob
    replied
    welcome to Litigous States of America

Leave a comment:

• Jordan325iC
    replied
    Read down to the bottom where they talk about a lawsuit being pressed against porshe for the Carrera GT. Apparently the fastest production car around Nurrenburging is a "poor handling" car, which is why some "internet marketing superstar" died while driving it. Whoa, a mid engined 600hp supercar is difficult to handle at high speeds? WHA!?

Leave a comment:

• 1991 318is
    replied
    Calling Earl Scheib.

The one in the weeds looks like it was painted at Earl Scheib andthey left the door jambs yellow! And another thing. Do not let these cars go out by themselves.
    "There is at least one case of an owner who claims the car simply veered off the road by itself, causing a terrible rollover accident."

Leave a comment:

• Jon325i
    replied
    The way to conflict resolution in America: blame the other guy!!!

It sickens me when people do stuff like this then go point the finger at someone else for their actions. If you strap yourself into a car capable of insane performance with a driver whose skills are more/less novice by high performance standards, then you are putting yourself into a situation where the likelihood of something happening to you is pretty good if the driver chooses to be negligent with his/her actions.

People need to take more responsibility for what they choose to do in their lives. Blaming the other guy and threatening legal action because of something you did is simply spineless.

Jon

Leave a comment:

• h0lmes
    Guest replied
    I heard that some manufacturers may require buyers to go to a driving school before they will be allowed to purchase an exotic.

Leave a comment:

• Tvan
    replied

You could buff that out.

Leave a comment:

• AdironRider
    replied
    I think its pretty BS also that people can even think that its the manufacturers fault. Plenty of people get in enough trouble in an e30, let alone a Carrera GT or Lambo.

Leave a comment:

• Avus E30
    replied
    Originally posted by Digitalwave
    What's the story with this car? Is it a second gen Murcielago?
    pretty much its called the lp640

Leave a comment:

Working...
X