No announcement yet.

Forza 6

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That sounds like you had way too much fun, that's awesome!
    C6Z
    S2K
    VeloN

Comment

It was a lot of fun, but there were some pretty uncomfortable characteristics in both cars. It's a good thing I took them out, though, because now I know what to do to improve them. The Courier has been off the track for almost a year and the Cortina is a new build, so it's a good time to set them up right.
      Interested in vintage cars? Ever thought about racing one? Info, photos, videos, and more can be found at www.michaelsvintageracing.com!

Elva Courier build thread here!

Comment

I hope to drive some of these vintage cars someday. I'm doing an apprenticeship for Shadow right now, 70s-80s formula cars. We had an event this weekend here at Laguna but it got rained out today, no one drove but yesterday we qualified 3rd which was kewl. Also met my hero car and I died and spent so much time just looking at it.

C6Z
        S2K
        VeloN

Comment

That's awesome! Is it a genuine Schnitzer? And what do you mean working for Shadow? Like a shop that works on their old F1 cars?
          Interested in vintage cars? Ever thought about racing one? Info, photos, videos, and more can be found at www.michaelsvintageracing.com!

Comment

It is a genuine Schnitzer and Shadow is a race team that built all their own cars. The guys who run it are absolutely unbelievable and have connections everywhere!
            C6Z
            S2K
            VeloN

Comment

Man that car is kick ass im jelly

1989 325is l 1984 euro 320i l 1970 2002 Racecar
              1991 318i 4dr slick top

Euro spec 320i/Alpina B6 3.5 project(the never ending saga)
              Vintage race car revival (2002 content)
              Mtech 2 turbo restoration
              Brilliantrot slick top "build"

Comment

Originally posted by CarsonE30 View Post
                It is a genuine Schnitzer and Shadow is a race team that built all their own cars. The guys who run it are absolutely unbelievable and have connections everywhere!
                I mean, like UOP Shadow? DN series and Can-Am Shadow?

Comment

Originally posted by ELVA164 View Post
                  I mean, like UOP Shadow? DN series and Can-Am Shadow?
                  Ohhh, yes indeed!
                  C6Z
                  S2K
                  VeloN

Comment

Ohhh, yes indeed!
                    :eeek: ;D

Comment

:eeek: ;D
                      I met them by accident. I was looking for vintage Ferrari parts and I was told to go to this "unmarked warehouse down the street." Turned out to be their place and I was floored when I walked in. They have 2 projects going that I probably shouldn't even talk about hahaha Have you met them??
                      C6Z
                      S2K
                      VeloN

Comment

I met them by accident. I was looking for vintage Ferrari parts and I was told to go to this "unmarked warehouse down the street." Turned out to be their place and I was floored when I walked in. They have 2 projects going that I probably shouldn't even talk about hahaha Have you met them??
                        I haven't met them, but I've always drooled over the Can-Am cars I've seen in person. Unfortunately the F1 program wasn't too sucessful, but the DN4 was an absolute monster.

By the way, the inclusion of only three Can-Am cars in Forza (one of which is three years older than the others...) is a complete joke.

Comment

The DN4 is currently powertrain and bodyless, it dropped a valve. It's just a bare tub right now, they're not sure if they wanna bring it back but it is amazing to see all the machining and rivet patterns raw like that.
                          C6Z
                          S2K
                          VeloN

Comment

One of the current projects
                            C6Z
                            S2K
                            VeloN

Comment

The DN4 is currently powertrain and bodyless, it dropped a valve. It's just a bare tub right now, they're not sure if they wanna bring it back but it is amazing to see all the machining and rivet patterns raw like that.
                              What.

Comment

What.
                                It's literally in pieces with no plans right now
                                C6Z
                                S2K
                                VeloN

Comment

Working...
                                X