Forza 6

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So this is pretty cool!

I was just doing some R-Class Rivals in the 312PB and look what happened at Le Mans!

First flying lap, top time in the world in that division!
    Interested in vintage cars? Ever thought about racing one? Info, photos, videos, and more can be found at www.michaelsvintageracing.com!

Elva Courier build thread here!

Comment

Originally posted by ELVA164 View Post
      So this is pretty cool!

I was just doing some R-Class Rivals in the 312PB and look what happened at Le Mans!

First flying lap, top time in the world in that division!
      By over 2 seconds as well! Dayum!
      C6Z
      S2K
      VeloN

Comment

I'm expecting a call from Maranello.
        Interested in vintage cars? Ever thought about racing one? Info, photos, videos, and more can be found at www.michaelsvintageracing.com!

Comment

So they've added a Multi-Class lobby to online multiplayer (combination of C, B, A, and S class), and it's really fun. Behavior is pretty civilized when groups catch each other 90% of the time, there's good racing all around, and it's fun switching cars and classes each race. We should set up a lobby!

Comment

I've been enjoying the multi-class racing quite a bit, so I decided to build/paint some new cars to run with. I had some fun making Michael's Vintage Racing liveries for a number of them:

Abarth 131:

Bugatti EB110:

Brabham BT24:

Ferrari 250LM:

Nissan R382:

Toyota 2000GT:

SRT Viper TF:

Porsche 550 Spyder:

Opel GT:

It's pretty fun! Share any suggestions if you'd like me to try a car. I prefer the cleaner, simpler looks of pre-sponsorship liveries in most cases and vintage racing liveries are free of non-period sponsors, so that's the basic formula I stick to.

Comment

I've been enjoying the multi-class racing quite a bit, so I decided to build/paint some new cars to run with. I had some fun making Michael's Vintage Racing liveries for a number of them:

Abarth 131:

Bugatti EB110:

Brabham BT24:

Ferrari 250LM:

Nissan R382:

Toyota 2000GT:

SRT Viper TF:

Porsche 550 Spyder:

Opel GT:

It's pretty fun! Share any suggestions if you'd like me to try a car. I prefer the cleaner, simpler looks of pre-sponsorship liveries in most cases and vintage racing liveries are free of non-period sponsors, so that's the basic formula I stick to.

Those are cool!

I bought the NASCAR pack and have been playing that. Its really fun and you have to strategize alot. If you crank up the laps you really gotta know how to work your tires and fuel to your advantage to take home the win. I also like how the added rolling starts.

1989 325is l 1984 euro 320i l 1970 2002 Racecar
              1991 318i 4dr slick top

Euro spec 320i/Alpina B6 3.5 project(the never ending saga)
              Vintage race car revival (2002 content)
              Mtech 2 turbo restoration
              Brilliantrot slick top "build"

Comment

Yeah,the rolling starts should be mandatory in online races in my opinion. The orange arrows letting you know where people are really help, also.

Thanks for the compliment! By the way, each of those cars has a race-winning tune, too. ;D

Comment

Did some paint work for the GT350R today and I think it came out pretty cool! :D

Comment

Did some paint work for the GT350R today and I think it came out pretty cool! :D

Oh darn, that is schnazzy!
                    C6Z
                    S2K
                    VeloN

Comment

I've been doing a bit more livery work.... :D

I updated all my liveries with our shop logo and modified a couple at the same time.

I widened the red stripe on the Shelby so it matches the width of the trunk emblem:

I added a stripe to the doors of the EB110 to break up the sides a bit visually:

I did a NART tribute livery on the 365 GTB/4 Daytona, since my Dad worked on the real car:

I also did a Gulf-type livery on the GT40 which I think came out pretty cool:

And finally, I did a pinstripe livery on the Lola T163 that is one of my favorites:

Comment

I forgot to post my Lotus Cortina livery last time:

Here are some shots of the real Cortina for comparison:

I also made a livery for the Swedish-liveried Volvo S60 Polestar for the current league. Unfortunately the only race I've been able to connect to in Pinnacle saw everybody quit...but hopefully I'll use it soon!

I wasn't convinced of the design at the rear, but it was a tough area to finish up I felt. Any thoughts?

Comment

I finished some designs for a few more cars!

I won my first race in the Eagle-Weslake T1G, so I thought I'd start there:

I also used the Chaparral 2E for the first time in a while and wanted to put it back in the rotation, so I spent some time on a design for it:

Finally, I decided to do the Honda RA300 as my Brabham will be at max affinity soon and I'll have to move on:

Comment

To celebrate making the T1G handle less like a horrible pig, I decided to paint the Lotus 49 which completes the list of '60s F1 cars I believe:

Comment

Oh god, that Volvo is sex on wheels
                              My Garage
                              2001 Z3 2.5i Steel Gray/Black (Lexi)
                              1988 325ix Diamond Schwartz/Black (Izzy)
                              1989 325i Cirrus Blue/Houndstooth (Stitch)
                              Feedback

Instagram: Stone.Hopkins

Comment

Originally posted by stonea View Post
                                Oh god, that Volvo is sex on wheels
                                Thank you! :) I just wish I could get it to handle better.

Comment

Working...
                                X