Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Got you, Mike, on the Audi spec challenge a Brands Hatch

Comment

My GT is iHateBreakdowns. Squidmaster is the only person I haven't added yet lol
      C6Z
      S2K
      VeloN

Comment

Originally posted by squidmaster View Post
        Got you, Mike, on the Audi spec challenge a Brands Hatch
        Shots fired, I like it! I may get a shot this weekend but it may not be until we're back from the track. In other news, my first ever session on the long course at Pitt Race ended up with a fast time of the day in the Ginetta! Woo!
        Interested in vintage cars? Ever thought about racing one? Info, photos, videos, and more can be found at www.michaelsvintageracing.com!

Elva Courier build thread here!

Comment

Originally posted by ELVA164 View Post
          Shots fired, I like it! I may get a shot this weekend but it may not be until we're back from the track. In other news, my first ever session on the long course at Pitt Race ended up with a fast time of the day in the Ginetta! Woo!
          I did A class Laguna Seca against you today. You have me by a tenth.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk
          1989 325i S50 swapped
          2007 4Runner Sport V8

Comment

Originally posted by ELVA164 View Post
            Rock on! Those cars are something else

Comment

I've been running the 2E lately and the design felt a bit unfinished. I decided to take another look at it, and I added some more yellow highlights. I've colored the headlight covers and the center engine cover, and I ran a yellow stripe down the rear. On a more detail-oriented note, I cleaned up the edges of the decals around the front fender air exits.

The old design for comparison:

Interested in vintage cars? Ever thought about racing one? Info, photos, videos, and more can be found at www.michaelsvintageracing.com!

Comment

Just picked up Forza 6 and FH2.
                Add me " S1LKY M1TTENS "

Whose up for an E30 Meet?
                1990 Alpine 325is
                1992 Schwarz 325ic (sold)

Comment

Originally posted by BECKSTER View Post
                  Just picked up Forza 6 and FH2.
                  Add me " S1LKY M1TTENS "

Whose up for an E30 Meet?
                  Just added you! I've got a B class E30 I could use.

Comment

I wouldn't mind doing a B or A class e30 run

Comment

I say we schedule one.
                      1990 Alpine 325is

Comment

Im down, gamertag is THE R3D I3ARON

Comment

Cool! Tomorrow night? Which class(es)?

Comment

So I need a little help. I want to make a shop livery for the E30 M3 for our race, but the E30 shape really sucks for painting. I've started a couple things and wanted to get some input:

I'm going for a Fina-type thing on the car's left side, but I have a more solid-fill type design on the right. I think I prefer the left, but it's hard to say. I also changed the rockers from side to side and can't decide which I prefer.

Comment

Anyone who's got FH2, my GT is fuzzybeanz95. Def need more people to play that with. I'm also hoping to get Forza 6 at some point.
                              88 325i Cabrio
                              04 Neon SRT-4

Originally posted by MrBurgundy
                              If R3v was a dude, it would pick up a tinder date naked, with a raging boner, drunk, in an e30 with a shitty interior, a missing sunroof panel, explaining how its a classic while staring at the tinder date's tits.

Comment

What time does the historic race go down?
                                1990 Alpine 325is

Comment

Working...
                                X