No announcement yet.

Forza 6

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I wanted a new B-Class car to run, so I settled on the Alfa TZ2. I had a hard time deciding how to design the livery for this one, so I ended up with three different setups. Please let me know what you think of each!

Design 1:

Design 2:

Design 3:

Interested in vintage cars? Ever thought about racing one? Info, photos, videos, and more can be found at www.michaelsvintageracing.com!

Elva Courier build thread here!

Comment

I'm very late to this, but I only got Forza 6 about two or so weeks ago. I've been placing top 5% usually, except for one track where I'm 2 seconds under the top score, but only placing top 30%!

I'm thinking I should get XBL if some people would like to get a group going every now-and-then.

Of course Mike is going to take 1st in everything. And outpacing the top scores by 2 seconds is pretty f#%king wild.....

Comment

I've been playing a lot more now that I bought the VIR and Porsche expansion. I thought I was pretty good until reading that you guys are placing top 5% and actually top scores.
        1989 325i S50 swapped
        2007 4Runner Sport V8

Comment

To be fair, I'm usually a number of seconds off the top times. That was an exception to the rule. Those leaderboard guys spend forever making specific tunes for each track which I can't be bothered with. I go for a good general build and tune, then usually lose at tracks like Daytona's oval and Le Mans because they can go like 260mph.

You guys are welcome to try any of my tunes, though!
          Interested in vintage cars? Ever thought about racing one? Info, photos, videos, and more can be found at www.michaelsvintageracing.com!

Comment

Same, I just don't have the time to make track specific tunes. I'll adjust gear ratio but that's about it. The LeMans competition is harsh! I don't use clutch, so I always fall behind at top-speed tracks
            Last edited by squidmaster; 07-05-2016, 03:08 PM.

Comment

Mike, I beat your time on Laguna Seca A class. This is a formal challenge ;)

Comment

Originally posted by squidmaster View Post
                Mike, I beat your time on Laguna Seca A class. This is a formal challenge ;)
                How many LSR guys are there? If I remember right, it seems like there's always an LSR in the top 5 in EVERY event
                C6Z
                S2K
                VeloN

Comment

I wonder what these people do (or don't do) for a living that they can spend all day playing games like this.

Comment

They could be pro gamers, that's a thing now. Twitch streaming and all that. I was actually racing with LSR Wizard last night for a while. He was generally 2-3 seconds a lap faster, but he also only uses the fastest cars with the special tunes so I dunno. It was pretty impressive though! They're definitely on another level.

Comment

Got you in the Brands Hatch Vantage S spec challenge (we were both sloppy, and it was my first flying lap, so I know we can do better), but I just can't get a clean lap that's quicker than yours on the laguna seca lambo spec challenge, I allllways go just slightly too wide, or cut just too short the last corner. That car is too damn heavy
                      Last edited by squidmaster; 07-07-2016, 10:50 AM.

Comment

They look so nice! I want one of those

Comment

What are your gamertags? I'll see if I can get close to these Rival times. Mine is YeaISmurfedHer
                          1989 325i S50 swapped
                          2007 4Runner Sport V8

Comment

REALsquidmaster
                            A clan tag I had when the original xbox came out, and I never bothered to pay to change it hah

Comment

Yay,activity! I expect some rivals challenges when I log on next :devil:

Originally posted by phillip123hastings View Post
                              They look so nice! I want one of those
                              If you mean my designs, they're all available for download. I think you can search by gamertag; mine is Big Red1500. Otherwise they're all under team livery for whichever car it's on.

Comment

Originally posted by ELVA164 View Post
                                Yay,activity! I expect some rivals challenges when I log on next [emoji317]

If you mean my designs, they're all available for download. I think you can search by gamertag; mine is Big Red1500. Otherwise they're all under team livery for whichever car it's on.
                                Ok. I'm already friends with you. I couldn't remember who it was.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk
                                1989 325i S50 swapped
                                2007 4Runner Sport V8

Comment

Working...
                                X