No announcement yet.

Forza 6

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

To be honest, the game comes with literally hundreds of cars right out of the box. You'd have plenty to choose from without any of the extra content. You'd particularly enjoy the Alfa GTA, TZ2, and-of course-the Lotus Cortina ;)
    Interested in vintage cars? Ever thought about racing one? Info, photos, videos, and more can be found at www.michaelsvintageracing.com!

Elva Courier build thread here!

Comment

I didn't know the Xbox was wireless. (What can I say, I'm still playing on a PS1...) That makes things much easier.

As long as I can get some Alfas, the Datsun roadster, and the E30 M3 with all the road courses, and perhaps some rally courses, I'd be happy.

Will
      '59 Alfa Romeo 101.02 Giulietta Sprint
      '69 Alfa Romeo 105.51 1750 GTV (R.I.P)
      '69 Datsun 2000 roadster Vintage race car
      '88 BMW M3

Comment

No rally in this game unfortunately. Not sure if the new Gran Turismo had it either. There is a good selection of road courses though.
        Interested in vintage cars? Ever thought about racing one? Info, photos, videos, and more can be found at www.michaelsvintageracing.com!

Comment

Originally posted by BlackbirdM3 View Post
          I didn't know the Xbox was wireless. (What can I say, I'm still playing on a PS1...) That makes things much easier.

As long as I can get some Alfas, the Datsun roadster, and the E30 M3 with all the road courses, and perhaps some rally courses, I'd be happy.

Will

Ahhh the PS1 days

The Datsun roadster unfortunately is one of the add on cars. But it is for sure worth the 2.99 I love that little car.

1989 325is l 1984 euro 320i l 1970 2002 Racecar
          1991 318i 4dr slick top

Euro spec 320i/Alpina B6 3.5 project(the never ending saga)
          Vintage race car revival (2002 content)
          Mtech 2 turbo restoration
          Brilliantrot slick top "build"

Comment

So, anyone actually want to play Forza 6? I bought a few months of XBL thinking I needed it for the recent competition, but I didn't.

The first two weeks of the competition I thought I placed in the top 60, but didn't get notified about advancing in either bracket, then the third week I realized I was only looking at "The Americas" leader board and I was actually ranked something like 198 worldwide the first week and 205 the second week. I placed top 250, which just wasn't quick enough to advance the next two weeks :(

Comment

That's still pretty good! I still play, we could set something up.

Comment

I'll be around tonight about 7 730 if you wanna hop on (around 9 for you)

Comment

That may work, I'll try my best!

Comment

I just joined your game and you singed off :(

Comment

Originally posted by squidmaster View Post
                      I just joined your game and you singed off :(
                      Oh noo, my connection cut out. I'll see if youre still there.

Comment

Fun was had, y'all missed out!

Comment

Yea I won every single race and mike never went off the track once

Comment

Anyone notice in the stills for Leguna Seca there appears to be a car spun-out half on the track in the distance a bit. Looks kinda like a black/green R8 but the track hasn't come back up yet

Comment

Anyone notice in the stills for Leguna Seca there appears to be a car spun-out half on the track in the distance a bit. Looks kinda like a black/green R8 but the track hasn't come back up yet

Lol yep me a mike were talking about that one day. Made me laugh when i saw it the first time.

1989 325is l 1984 euro 320i l 1970 2002 Racecar
                              1991 318i 4dr slick top

Euro spec 320i/Alpina B6 3.5 project(the never ending saga)
                              Vintage race car revival (2002 content)
                              Mtech 2 turbo restoration
                              Brilliantrot slick top "build"

Comment

Yea I won every single race and mike never went off the track once
                                All of this 100% happened. :)

Comment

Working...
                                X