X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

*8 EST? That's 6 for me. I can probably do that
    Or 8 for you and me? (MST)

Comment

:( I am defeated. 1:03.873 was the best I could do.
      Interested in vintage cars? Ever thought about racing one? Info, photos, videos, and more can be found at www.michaelsvintageracing.com!

Elva Courier build thread here!

Comment

Hockenheim Short has quickly become one of my favorite tracks during this.
        I got in a few laps while my soldering iron was heating up this morning. Not a top 10 spot, but close enough for me!
        Last edited by squidmaster; 09-17-2016, 04:51 PM.

Comment

I dunno Jesse, I might have to use a real car now! I do kind of like being #2 in the world in F1 though...
          Interested in vintage cars? Ever thought about racing one? Info, photos, videos, and more can be found at www.michaelsvintageracing.com!

Comment

I almost didn't wanna try with anything so I could keep my ranking in division haha

Comment

Did anyone get Horizon 3?
              My Garage
              2001 Z3 2.5i Steel Gray/Black (Lexi)
              1988 325ix Diamond Schwartz/Black (Izzy)
              1989 325i Cirrus Blue/Houndstooth (Stitch)
              Feedback

Instagram: Stone.Hopkins

Comment

Originally posted by stonea View Post
                I did.
                Let's have a huge e30 m3 car/vape meet.
                1990 Alpine 325is
                1992 Schwarz 325ic (sold)

Comment

Originally posted by stonea View Post

To broke right now and if i buy games it will be mafia 3 and battlefield one. I've been waiting years for those games especially mafia.

1989 325is l 1984 euro 320i l 1970 2002 Racecar
                  1991 318i 4dr slick top

Euro spec 320i/Alpina B6 3.5 project(the never ending saga)
                  Vintage race car revival (2002 content)
                  Mtech 2 turbo restoration
                  Brilliantrot slick top "build"

Comment

I got horizon 3 along with the gtr simulator setup and the Logitech g920. Farking love it!
                    88 325i Cabrio
                    04 Neon SRT-4

Originally posted by MrBurgundy
                    If R3v was a dude, it would pick up a tinder date naked, with a raging boner, drunk, in an e30 with a shitty interior, a missing sunroof panel, explaining how its a classic while staring at the tinder date's tits.

Comment

^^ yeah? I'm in the market for a new wheel. I had one I bought in.... 2002? And it finally stopped working. Could only use it with my PC anyway. Have you used other wheels? You prefer the G920 over them?

I have a spare sparco sprint seat that I have been wanting to turn into a cockpit setup

Comment

Originally posted by squidmaster View Post
                        ^^ yeah? I'm in the market for a new wheel. I had one I bought in.... 2002? And it finally stopped working. Could only use it with my PC anyway. Have you used other wheels? You prefer the G920 over them?

I have a spare sparco sprint seat that I have been wanting to turn into a cockpit setup
                        The only other wheel I've had was a thrustmaster t80 for my ps3 and that one was okay enough. I love the addition of a six speed with the clutch on this one. The force feedback is also pretty awesome. If you go off road, you can feel the wheel jerk back and forth with the terrain. That matched with an actual cockpit makes for awesome playing. Now, it does make forza MUCH harder. But, I really like the feeling of actually driving. Going for a cruise and going through the gears on the highway in the game is actually satisfying with this setup. Just make sure you buy screws to mount everything.
                        88 325i Cabrio
                        04 Neon SRT-4

Originally posted by MrBurgundy
                        If R3v was a dude, it would pick up a tinder date naked, with a raging boner, drunk, in an e30 with a shitty interior, a missing sunroof panel, explaining how its a classic while staring at the tinder date's tits.

Comment

I've been curious how gear boxes that have more than 6 gears would work with that?

Comment

Are...are you guys leaving me?

:(

Comment

Originally posted by ELVA164 View Post
                              Are...are you guys leaving me?

:(

Not me.

1989 325is l 1984 euro 320i l 1970 2002 Racecar
                              1991 318i 4dr slick top

Euro spec 320i/Alpina B6 3.5 project(the never ending saga)
                              Vintage race car revival (2002 content)
                              Mtech 2 turbo restoration
                              Brilliantrot slick top "build"

Comment

I haven't seen anyone else on Forza 6 in a week or two. I still play a few times a week.

Comment

Working...
                                X