• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I give up. 0.2 behind. Can't do better

Sent from my Robin using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Powling View Post
      Just curious on what you're guys thoughts are on Project Cars? I've been playing it a bit lately and I think its pretty fun. Excited to see what they do to it with PC 2 when it comes out in the fall.
      I actually got the free download and haven't fired it up yet. I'll give it a go soon and see. I've heard it's not very well-suited to a controller?
      Originally posted by squidmaster View Post
      I give up. 0.2 behind. Can't do better
      Nah, you'll get there. You're welcome to try my tune if you'd like, I can upload the current version of it in case I've tweaked it and forgotten.
      Last edited by ELVA164; 05-01-2017, 07:25 PM.
      Interested in vintage cars? Ever thought about racing one? Info, photos, videos, and more can be found at www.michaelsvintageracing.com!

Elva Courier build thread here!

Comment

I just started using my own tunes. I was using raceboy77 or something before but it was uncontrollable. I'm really not very versed on this type of suspension dynamic. Could you post the words of your tune? I would like to learn more about it

Fwiw I had laps where I was faster until the last then then I did some bonehead move (each time) and sabotaged myself. I should buy xbl again.

Looking forward to giving pc2 a go. Never played pc1 but they've played up pc2 a bit about being what forza should have been

Comment

Originally posted by ELVA164 View Post
          I actually got the free download and haven't fired it up yet. I'll give it a go soon and see. I've heard it's not very well-suited to a controller?
          I'm not a huge gamer so I don't have a wheel/pedals and do everything with a controller. Seemed ok to me, although I mostly used lower power cars like E30 M3's and such, not the full out prototype cars they have in there.

I do wish that there were more cars to choose from, but there are lots of tracks and they are really well detailed!
          Steve • Toronto
          1991 318is • Brillantrot
          Build Thread

Comment

I just started using my own tunes. I was using raceboy77 or something before but it was uncontrollable. I'm really not very versed on this type of suspension dynamic.

Fwiw I had laps where I was faster until the last then then I did some bonehead move (each time) and sabotaged myself. I should buy xbl again.
            I've heard the "leaderboard" tunes can be hard to use unless you adjust your driving to match them. I prefer to make my own to suit my driving style.

I can tell you: real-world tuning knowledge means next to nothing in Forza. It's infuriating.
            Interested in vintage cars? Ever thought about racing one? Info, photos, videos, and more can be found at www.michaelsvintageracing.com!

Comment

Won't let me download yer tune

Comment

Won't let me download yer tune

I'm on it!

Comment

Christ Jesse, don't do that to me! Stressful. Darn car just won't do what you want it to.

Comment

I can't beat your time of .530 or whatever. Best I can do is the .605. 0.07seconds off, I'll have to concede defeat hah.

Anyone feel like some 90s JTCC or BTCC racing? Obviously will have to make some changes to engine rules haha

Comment

Originally posted by ELVA164 View Post
                      I've heard the "leaderboard" tunes can be hard to use unless you adjust your driving to match them. I prefer to make my own to suit my driving style.

I can tell you: real-world tuning knowledge means next to nothing in Forza. It's infuriating.

Thats so true. If you wanna build a car to drift. You gotta exactly the opposite of what you would do to any real car. Seems like i notice downforce adjustments more then anything else.

1989 325is l 1984 euro 320i l 1970 2002 Racecar
                      1991 318i 4dr slick top

Euro spec 320i/Alpina B6 3.5 project(the never ending saga)
                      Vintage race car revival (2002 content)
                      Mtech 2 turbo restoration
                      Brilliantrot slick top "build"

Comment

I can't beat your time of .530 or whatever. Best I can do is the .605. 0.07seconds off, I'll have to concede defeat hah.

Anyone feel like some 90s JTCC or BTCC racing? Obviously will have to make some changes to engine rules haha

Let's do it! I prefer racing anywho. You have a car list/PI goal?

Comment

I was gonna setup a few cars to see what pi they produced but if you have any suggestions I'm sure you know much more about it than I do.

Never messed with drifting much. Occasionally I accidentally pull an okay drift but for just for sag, or because I seriously botched a corner

Comment

Mike I will say your tune was much more stable than mine. I had some laps where I was at least a second ahead of you but I just kept pushing too hard. The Nurburgring gp circuit really favors at least a little downforce, and the 24 has absolutely 0 haha

Comment

JGTC* idk why I typed jtcc....

Comment

Mike I will say your tune was much more stable than mine. I had some laps where I was at least a second ahead of you but I just kept pushing too hard. The Nurburgring gp circuit really favors at least a little downforce, and the 24 has absolutely 0 haha

I'd be curious to try your tune. That fast lap was actually one of my worst for the first half, but I really nailed the Schumacher esses and the two after that. I was surprised where I ended up.

Comment

Working...
                                X