• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Forza 6

Forza 3 was the best and forza 4 wasnt bad

1989 325is l 1984 euro 320i l 1970 2002 Racecar
    1991 318i 4dr slick top

Euro spec 320i/Alpina B6 3.5 project(the never ending saga)
    Vintage race car revival (2002 content)
    Mtech 2 turbo restoration
    Brilliantrot slick top "build"

Comment

I just know that every time I see a hoonigan sticker I avoid that car like it's a soccer mom on a cell phone. I don't drive like a grandma, but I obey... Er... Most of the laws.

Anyway my point is, don't risk others' lives because Ken block does a doughnut. I've already been hospitalized from someone running a light, it's not fun. Also don't talk on your cellphone while driving unless you have bt. Or enroll your kids in soccer. It's unamerican!

Sent from my Robin using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by ThatOneEuroE30 View Post
        I don’t have a problem with hoonigan. I like the content they put out however some people seem to think that they have to drive like a douche if they like them and thats not the case. I just love when people drive like a tool and risk peoples lives. Have encountered them on more then one occasion. Its funny to cause if you look at what Hoonigan does they are just a clothing company made by ken block and make youtube videos playing with cars but its ALWAYS on a track or closed circuit. They never do stupid shit on the streets. Kind of bummed that forza 7 is arcade like.
        Same. Its one of those things where I like a brand but hate the core demo that seems to embrace it (same goes for WRX STI's - I don't vape so I guess I can't own one).

Plus I just assume the loser bros that try and be Block on the street are just drinking too much Monster (any Monster is too much Monster).
        Steve • Toronto
        1991 318is • Brillantrot
        Build Thread

Comment

Isnt Monster "healthier" than red bull? My heart can't take either, but it's what I've heard.

Comment

Originally posted by Powling View Post
            Same. Its one of those things where I like a brand but hate the core demo that seems to embrace it (same goes for WRX STI's - I don't vape so I guess I can't own one).

Plus I just assume the loser bros that try and be Block on the street are just drinking too much Monster (any Monster is too much Monster).

Exactly. Seems like alot of the people that follow it think they need to be the next ken block but thats not going to happen.

Originally posted by squidmaster View Post
            I just know that every time I see a hoonigan sticker I avoid that car like it's a soccer mom on a cell phone. I don't drive like a grandma, but I obey... Er... Most of the laws.

Anyway my point is, don't risk others' lives because Ken block does a doughnut. I've already been hospitalized from someone running a light, it's not fun. Also don't talk on your cellphone while driving unless you have bt. Or enroll your kids in soccer. It's unamerican!

Yea i will admit when ever i see a car thats rocking a bunch of stickers or has a giant hoonigan banner i usually think they are a wreckless driver. I was almost killed by an idiot driver a couple weeks ago. Still gives me chills thinking about how close i came. There is no way i would of walked away from it.

1991 318i 4dr slick top

Comment

Photoshop hoonigan on there

Comment

Photoshop hoonigan on there

Lol. From what i’m understanding. They took some cars out of forza and will be releasing them in car packs to essentially make more money off people. So they will have to buy the packs to get the cars they want.

1991 318i 4dr slick top

Comment

Isnt Monster "healthier" than red bull? My heart can't take either, but it's what I've heard.

None of them are good for you no matter what anyone says. Red Bull is a big client of ours and not one person on their staff drink that stuff. They all just laugh when asked if its good for you or not.
                  Steve • Toronto
                  1991 318is • Brillantrot
                  Build Thread

Comment

Lol. From what i’m understanding. They took some cars out of forza and will be releasing them in car packs to essentially make more money off people. So they will have to buy the packs to get the cars they want.
                    Of course they will.... So greedy.

At the same time, I guess the price of a video game really hasn't increased in quite a while. I remember spending $50-60 on games in the 90s.

Then again, no one needs to make as much money as those CEOs make. We all wish we could though.

Comment

Originally posted by Powling View Post
                      None of them are good for you no matter what anyone says. Red Bull is a big client of ours and not one person on their staff drink that stuff. They all just laugh when asked if its good for you or not.
                      Haha I wouldn't doubt it. Even the smell of red bull makes gives me palpations. But are they really that much worse than regular sodas like coke or Mt dew? Just the caffeine?

Comment

It's also kinda a bummer that vaping has gotten such a bad rap-- it's so much less disgusting than smoking cigarettes (I smoked for years).

It's because there are so many people that are so obnoxious about it. Creating clouds of partially toxic vapor everywhere.

Comment

Of course they will.... So greedy.

At the same time, I guess the price of a video game really hasn't increased in quite a while. I remember spending $50-60 on games in the 90s.

Then again, no one needs to make as much money as those CEOs make. We all wish we could though.

You can blame most of it on GTA V and guys like me who played it. They made it so hard to make money in that game and every thing cost so much that everyone just started buying the shark cards (real money that transfers to in game money) to do anything. Well that has put rockstar over the 1 billion dollar level for game and in game sales and once every one else seen how much money they were making they all joined in on it so the micro transactions have taken over the industry.

1991 318i 4dr slick top

Comment

Haha I wouldn't doubt it. Even the smell of red bull makes gives me palpations. But are they really that much worse than regular sodas like coke or Mt dew? Just the caffeine?

Oh its totally on par or worse than soda, but with more caffeine depending on what soda you are comparing it to. Not only that, if kids drink too much of an energy drink they develop a dependancy to caffeine...from what I'm told anyways.

It's also kinda a bummer that vaping has gotten such a bad rap-- it's so much less disgusting than smoking cigarettes (I smoked for years).

It's because there are so many people that are so obnoxious about it. Creating clouds of partially toxic vapor everywhere.
                            I totally get vaping to help someone quit smoking, its the people that do it because its 'trendy' or they feel the need to fit in. Smoking is obnoxious because of the smell and second hand smoke. Vaping is obnoxious because people think they look cool doing it, and thats the only reason they do it.
                            Steve • Toronto
                            1991 318is • Brillantrot
                            Build Thread

Comment

Exactly my dad used vaping to quit smoking. He started off on high nicotine content and every other fill up of juice he went down in dosage until he was at zero.

1991 318i 4dr slick top

Comment

Exactly my dad used vaping to quit smoking. He started off on high nicotine content and every other fill up of juice he went down in dosage until he was at zero.
                                And THAT is exactly how its suppose to be used...

...not during a site inspection meeting while you are trying to determine where specific staging is to be set up for a large restaurant opening by someone who have never smoked a day in their life (as was done by a client of mine a few months back).

A few days later he spent $20k on the new Supreme Louis Vuitton drop.
                                Steve • Toronto
                                1991 318is • Brillantrot
                                Build Thread

Comment

Working...
                                X