250cc double flip

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

250cc double flip

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

I am not a big FMX fan. But shit.

Sold it.

Originally posted by BMW BMXER
    I'm not a Moto-X fan either but I can respect that. RIDEBMX!!!!

Comment

In-fucking-sane. It blows my mind how far that sport has progressed in such a short amount of time.
      '91 318is
      sigpic

Comment

Holy Shit!!!!

I want to say it takes some serius balls to do that, but after watching him slam his nuts a bunch of times before he lands it makes me believe he doesnt even have em anymore.
        Back to my roots

Comment

Yea, talk about progression. I remember just like 3 years ago when somebody landed a backflip at the xgames and everyone was going crazy. Now if I ever see any FMX contests when I'm flipping through channels everyone is doing backflip variations in every single run. Not really a big fan, but I can respect it.

'88 325is
          VP UT of Austin Autoholics
          BMWCCA 380364

Comment

Carey Hart was the one who sorta did the first single at the gravity games. That was cool.

Sold it.

Comment

Originally posted by BMW BMXER
              Carey Hart was the one who sorta did the first single at the gravity games. That was cool.
              I have a motox video from the mid 90's when I used to ride of an unknown guy doing a backflip on an 80cc.

It's crazy how steep that kicker is!

RISING EDGE

Let's drive fast and have fun.

Comment

I used to be wild about fmx but i think the flip has killed fmx, before flips became the only way to win a contest you has guys throwing down sick tricks such as rocksolids, rulers etc. Most of which take more nuts to throw down than a flip, which is still very impressive. But it has made the sport become stale due to nothing new getting done. Rant off

Comment

TJ, I think I have seen that clip on the net before. I ment on a bigger bike. Minibikes are cool though.

James I agree. fmx is boring ot watch now.

Sold it.

Comment

Don't care what sport anyone follows
                    to put 100kgs of steel, and yourself, in a flip, is a massive fucking feat.
                    heaps of respect!

Comment

Originally posted by James
                      I used to be wild about fmx but i think the flip has killed fmx, before flips became the only way to win a contest you has guys throwing down sick tricks such as rocksolids, rulers etc. Most of which take more nuts to throw down than a flip, which is still very impressive. But it has made the sport become stale due to nothing new getting done. Rant off
                      I agree completely. Oldskool tricks FTW.

Comment

Dayum.....how can you not respect that! Took some balls to pull it off.

Jon
                        Rides...
                        1991 325i - sold :(
                        2004 2WD Frontier King Cab

RIP #17 Jules Bianchi

Comment

Originally posted by NitroRustlerDriver
                          I agree completely. Oldskool tricks FTW.
                          amen
                          -alex
                          i take pictures.

Comment

AAAAAAAAH Thats sick! I actually got up off my chair when he landed that!

Comment

Working...
                            X