X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

An Inconvenient Truth

http://www.climatecrisis.net/

discuss.

if you haven't seen the movie, download it, go see it, sneak in. it doesnt matter how, just see it. life as we know it WILL change sooner than we think unless we act NOW (but at this rate, it will regardless). tell all your friends and family members to see it.

republican or democrat- everyone owes it to themselves and their fellow man to go see this.

this is NOT a political issue. it's a matter of life or death for billions of people, if not the entire human race. politics are just the aftermath.

"Global sea levels could rise by more than 20 feet with the loss of shelf ice in Greenland and
    Antarctica, devastating coastal areas worldwide."

this effects way more things than you think it does, for example- diseases, millions of species dying, an ice age... etc etc. the list goes on. just please, even if you think it's bull shit, just spread the word and let other people have their opinion too. humanity needs all the help it can get.

I'm not looking to start a debate, i'm just spreading the word. As all who read this should.

-kevin

Hey kid,

Put down the bong and step away from the computer...

The world has been doing its thing since before we have been around. (Who do you think caused the last Ice Age .... NO ONE). Stop smoking so much weed and log off the liberal whackjob websites and maybe you won't be so paranoid the world is gonna end.

(a lot more likely its gonna be the Middle East (all hell in Israel/Palestine/Iran/India/Pakistan) blowing the planet up than everyone drowning in melted Ice Caps)

Comment

I think we definatly need to take steps to clean up our act, but global warming based on greenhouse gasses is not a scientific fact. There are prominant scientists on both sides of the issue.

And all I can think about now is South Park, Al Gore, and manbearpig. I'm being cereal!

97 Cosmos M3

Comment

Go save the whales.
        Last edited by AdironRider; 07-13-2006, 05:38 PM.
        Back to my roots

Comment

ha.

HA!
          BEERTECH

Comment

Originally posted by wangchung325
            Hey kid,

The world has been doing its thing since before we have been around. (Who do you think caused the last Ice Age .... NO ONE). Stop smoking so much weed and log off the liberal whackjob websites and maybe you won't be so paranoid the world is gonna end.

(a lot more likely its gonna be the Middle East (all hell in Israel/Palestine/Iran/India/Pakistan) blowing the planet up than everyone drowning in melted Ice Caps)
            Stereotypes rule, idiot.

Comment

This is just a new spin on "the world is coming to an end" apocolypse shit, I could care less. If the world dies tommorow, Ill just say "oh snap we lose"
              Rollin' with a Geistkuchen

Comment

:giggle:

'05 E46 M3 Imolarot/Cinnamon - CURRENT
                '98 E36 M3 Estorilblau/Dove - SOLD
                '90 E30 M3 Brilliantrot/Black - SOLD
                SRS BSNS Motorsports - 24hrs of LeMons Racer

Comment

That movie is a bunch of politically driven garbage.

For anyone here who is really buying into this propaganda, sell your E30 NOW and get yourself a Prius, a bicycle, or bus pass. If you don't, you're a hypocrite.

Jon
                  Rides...
                  1991 325i - sold :(
                  2004 2WD Frontier King Cab

RIP #17 Jules Bianchi

Comment

stop laughing, this is super duper serial!
                    -Brandon
                    '86 325es S50
                    '12 VW GTI Autobahn DSG
                    '03 540i M-Sport (sold)
                    '08 Jeep SRT-8 (sold)

For sale:
                    S50 TMS chip for Schricks

Comment

This is almost as bad as bmwmpower88 posting that 911 propganda garbage all over every forum he goes to saying how the US is the devil.
                      Rollin' with a Geistkuchen

Comment

Oh yes, more people getting rich by striking fear into humans.

*cough*religion*cough*

"It's like a koala bear crapped a rainbow in my brain."
                        R.I.P. Harry Goz aka. Captain Murphy
                        "My ride, My ride, she don't beg, steal, cheat, or lie,
                        My ride, My ride, and our relationship is classified."

Comment

Originally posted by wangchung325
                          Hey kid,

THANK YOU!

The world has been decaying since the day it was created.

It's the end times bro, get over it. Read Revelations.

RISING EDGE

Let's drive fast and have fun.

Comment

Originally posted by Digitalwave
                            THANK YOU!

The world has been decaying since the day it was created.

It's the end times bro, get over it. Read Revelations.
                            Armageddon is actually a bastardized spelling of Har Megiddo, a town in the area of the Israel/Palestine/Lebanon border. You see how much shit has been going on the past few weeks.

-Charlie
                            Swing wild, brake later, don't apologize.
                            '89 324d, '76 02, '98 318ti, '03 Z4, '07 MCS, '07 F800s - Bonafide BMW elitist prick.
                            FYYFF

Comment

Originally posted by equate975
                              This is almost as bad as bmwmpower88 posting that 911 propganda garbage all over every forum he goes to saying how the US is the devil.

for the record, i'm a republican. i didnt believe in "global warming". i'm not saying that all of it is true, but i wanted to share this with you guys and have a civil discussion about it.

none of you ^^^ have said that you've seen the movie, so how can you form opinions!?!

and heeter- get a fucking life.

Comment

Working...
                              X