This is R3V Facebook moments.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ST1G View Post
    Yeah, this is not my opinion. I sometimes stop talking to people who are total asshats. They are the same people who bitch about stupid shit, and always seem to have issues.

He didnt even take the time to read the add just saw wheel for 200 and wanted it. Had to to explain to him multiple times i wasnt throwing my momo hub in for a couple bucks cause paying 50 for one on ebay is to much. And that my price was nice but i could do better. I told him price is the price you want it heres my paypal dont wanna pay the full price take a hike. Ended up having to have it and forked up the cash.

1989 325is l 1984 euro 320i l 1970 2002 Racecar
    1991 318i 4dr slick top

Euro spec 320i/Alpina B6 3.5 project(the never ending saga)
    Vintage race car revival (2002 content)
    Mtech 2 turbo restoration
    Brilliantrot slick top "build"

Comment

Originally posted by ThatOneEuroE30 View Post
      He didnt even take the time to read the add just saw wheel for 200 and wanted it. Had to to explain to him multiple times i wasnt throwing my momo hub in for a couple bucks cause paying 50 for one on ebay is to much. And that my price was nice but i could do better. I told him price is the price you want it heres my paypal dont wanna pay the full price take a hike. Ended up having to have it and forked up the cash.
      My Garage
      2001 Z3 2.5i Steel Gray/Black (Lexi)
      1988 325ix Diamond Schwartz/Black (Izzy)
      1989 325i Cirrus Blue/Houndstooth (Stitch)
      Feedback

Instagram: Stone.Hopkins

Comment

Originally posted by stonea View Post

Welp I know it made it in one piece and he's happy.

Mine new one is better

1991 318i 4dr slick top

Comment

fark you man - I'm lookin' for the same one as well!

In the mean time - I'll just have settle for my 3 sets of grille/boot C2 badges.. :)
          1991 325i MT2 Touring (JDM bro)
          2016 Ford Flex
          2011 Audi A3 - wife's other German car

Comment

Originally posted by djjerme View Post
            fark you man - I'm lookin' for the same one as well!

In the mean time - I'll just have settle for my 3 sets of grille/boot C2 badges.. :)

I need to find B6 3.5 badges. Not an easy find. May have to get them 3d printed until i can find real ones.

1991 318i 4dr slick top

Comment

Been a few days, here's a screenshot from some straight piped "rice" boys. They bring great shame to E30 owners everywhere.
              Attached Files
              C6Z
              S2K
              VeloN

Comment

Originally posted by CarsonE30 View Post
                Been a few days, here's a screenshot from some straight piped "rice" boys. They bring great shame to E30 owners everywhere.

I guess I'm glad I make things racial for fun and automatically read that aloud in an Asian accent lmao

Comment

Originally posted by McGyver View Post
                  What I'm talking about:

Originally posted by ST1G View Post
                  Yeah, this is not my opinion. I sometimes stop talking to people who are total asshats. They are the same people who bitch about stupid shit, and always seem to have issues.
                  This. I'm in the Richmond group as well, and this is my experience with Alex G:

Had a friend tell him he may have the manual pedals that he needed (knowing I had some in a parts car, not knowing if I meant to keep them around just in case or not,) and after he told him they weren't for sale after all, the kid starts posting on other for sale posts of my friend's about how he's going to drive up and kick some ass and get his damn pedals.

It seems like half of all the Richmond posts are from him about how fucking great everything that he's doing to his car is. Can someone let him back into the r3v group so he's their problem again? Please?
                  What it feels like owning an e30:

88 325 S50 swap in progress
                  90 325ix

Comment

Didn't think about it til now.. But guy is posting where he possibly works(?), off his jacket.

How fun Google works.. Not that I care though

Comment

Originally posted by Ohgeemee View Post
                      Didn't think about it til now.. But guy is posting where he possibly works(?), off his jacket.

How fun Google works.. Not that I care though
                      Hmmmm

Sent from my XT1064 using Tapatalk
                      (OO=[][]=OO) For Life

Comment

I feel bad for posting this because this guy posts a lot, and is usually on the ball, but this time I laughed.
                        Attached Files
                        Last edited by Northern; 02-29-2016, 06:17 PM.
                        Originally posted by priapism
                        My girl don't know shit, but she bakes a mean cupcake.
                        Originally posted by shameson
                        Usually it's best not to know how much money you have into your e30

Comment

I did it guys, I left the r3v Facebook page and I feel a lot better already
                          C6Z
                          S2K
                          VeloN

Comment

Originally posted by CarsonE30 View Post
                            I did it guys, I left the r3v Facebook page and I feel a lot better already
                            If I see one more e36 world post I'll be right behind you
                            My Garage
                            2001 Z3 2.5i Steel Gray/Black (Lexi)
                            1988 325ix Diamond Schwartz/Black (Izzy)
                            1989 325i Cirrus Blue/Houndstooth (Stitch)
                            Feedback

Instagram: Stone.Hopkins

Comment

Originally posted by ThatOneEuroE30 View Post
                              I need to find B6 3.5 badges. Not an easy find. May have to get them 3d printed until i can find real ones.
                              Fire up the printer. The front as you probably know is nla. If the rear is still in stock, you need to produce the stricken out bmw vin and a matching alpina vin just to come to the table to buy it. Maybe you can call Susan, get on her good side and she might hook you up. You will be paying ksk prices instead of Mel Abrahams prices though. One way or the other, it's going to be an uphill battle. Maybe Raul can send you some really good pics of his. I have new unused 3.5s badges. They look similiar. I won't let them out of my sight, but I would be happy to help with pics or dimensions.

If you are serious about getting them, you had better get on it. When the factory sells out, it is said they won't be making any more.

Btw....the front one is plastic, the rear is stamped aluminum in original form.
                              sigpic
                              Gigitty Gigitty!!!!

88 cabrio becoming alpina b6 3.5s transplanted s62
                              92 Mtech 2 cabrio alpinweiss 770 code
                              88 325ix coupe manual lachsilber/cardinal
                              88 325ix coupe manual diamondschwartz/natur
                              87 e30 m3 for parts lachsilber/cardinal(serial number 7)
                              12 135i M sport cabrio grey/black

Comment

Originally posted by flyboyx View Post
                                Fire up the printer. The front as you probably know is nla. If the rear is still in stock, you need to produce the stricken out bmw vin and a matching alpina vin just to come to the table to buy it. Maybe you can call Susan, get on her good side and she might hook you up. You will be paying ksk prices instead of Mel Abrahams prices though. One way or the other, it's going to be an uphill battle. Maybe Raul can send you some really good pics of his. I have new unused 3.5s badges. They look similiar. I won't let them out of my sight, but I would be happy to help with pics or dimensions.

If you are serious about getting them, you had better get on it. When the factory sells out, it is said they won't be making any more.

Btw....the front one is plastic, the rear is stamped aluminum in original form.
                                CA tuned is now an Alpina dealer too. I may be able to talk to igor and see if he can get them like Susan can. I'll probably just have them printed If I do it right no one will know the difference unless your an alpina nut and IMO some of them Alpina parts should be left out there for the guys who have the real cars to make them whole again. I'll just have to get my hands on a 3.5s and have it made with out the s cause beside the S the badges are the same.

And Raul is a lost cause. He refuses to answer any of my questions or even help IDK what I did but I don't really care.

1991 318i 4dr slick top

Comment

Working...
                                X