I finished my shop's website, take a look!

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • UlrichFennec
    replied
    Wow! Really cool site you've set up!

    Leave a comment:


  • ELVA164
    replied
    Thanks guys, glad to hear it!

    Leave a comment:


  • Fsnow
    replied
    Very cool, looks good

    Leave a comment:


  • fight4life28
    replied
    Very nicely laid out and the pictures are great alone with details threw out the page. Great Work

    Leave a comment:


  • ELVA164
    started a topic I finished my shop's website, take a look!

    I finished my shop's website, take a look!

    I'm very excited to announce that after a lot of work on my part, I've finally finished www.michaelsvintageracing.com! Please take a moment and check out the site on your desktop and/or mobile. I'd love to hear any and all feedback as I built the site myself and want to make it as good as it can be! Thanks in advance and I hope you enjoy looking around!

    -Mike
Working...