Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I finished my shop's website, take a look!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I finished my shop's website, take a look!

I'm very excited to announce that after a lot of work on my part, I've finally finished www.michaelsvintageracing.com! Please take a moment and check out the site on your desktop and/or mobile. I'd love to hear any and all feedback as I built the site myself and want to make it as good as it can be! Thanks in advance and I hope you enjoy looking around!

-Mike
    Interested in vintage cars? Ever thought about racing one? Info, photos, videos, and more can be found at www.michaelsvintageracing.com!

Elva Courier build thread here!

Very nicely laid out and the pictures are great alone with details threw out the page. Great Work

Comment

Very cool, looks good
      sigpic
      1991 318is x 2 .

Comment

Thanks guys, glad to hear it!
        Interested in vintage cars? Ever thought about racing one? Info, photos, videos, and more can be found at www.michaelsvintageracing.com!

Comment

Wow! Really cool site you've set up!
          "Leafeon" '92 Lagunengrun 325i Vert (Daily Driver/Project)
          http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=366044
          The stickers make it go faster. :nice:

Comment

Awe, no Laguna dates
            Great site though, so simple and straight forward and in the words of Jeremy Clarkson, "Every thing is right you expect it to be. Like James May's sock drawer."
            C6Z
            S2K
            VeloN

Comment

Originally posted by CarsonE30 View Post
              Awe, no Laguna dates
              Great site though, so simple and straight forward and in the words of Jeremy Clarkson, "Every thing is right you expect it to be. Like James May's sock drawer."
              Haha, thanks. Don't fret; I think Laguna is on the schedule for next year!

I've updated a couple things and added the ability for the menu bar to scroll with the page on the desktop version!

Comment

Error: Server Error

The server encountered a temporary error and could not complete your request.
                Please try again in 30 seconds.

I am on latest OSX (El Capitan) and running Chrome.

Tried a few time, then it worked. Nice.
                Brake harder. Go faster. No shit.

massivebrakes.com

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Massiv...78417442267056

Comment

Maybe r3vers crashed the server with millions of views!

....or maybe not. Did the site work okay once you got in?

Comment

The hug of death!
                    AWD > RWD

Comment

It worked after a few attempts.
                      Time to move the server from your shed to your basement ;-)
                      Brake harder. Go faster. No shit.

massivebrakes.com

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Massiv...78417442267056

Comment

nice Job on the web site
                        easy to navigate not a lot of clutter

And some great video of you and the Super 7 dude racing each other
                        Directly above the center of the Earth

Comment

Originally posted by Massive Lee View Post
                          It worked after a few attempts.
                          Time to move the server from your shed to your basement ;-)
                          Okay, the basement was full but I got rid of the third cabinet of "special" magazines in my bedroom and put it there.
                          Originally posted by lti_57 View Post
                          nice Job on the web site
                          easy to navigate not a lot of clutter

And some great video of you and the Super 7 dude racing each other
                          Thanks! I was trying to make it clear and simple to navigate so I'm glad to hear I succeeded!

That Lotus Super 7 driver is very fast and a lot of fun to race. Dad and I have both had good races with him!

Comment

Function: Great. Simple and easy to use. Everything is where I expected it to be, and appears to be laid out well.

Looks: Not impressive, but not bad. I don't know how important that is to you.

One thing I did notice, though I haven't gone through the whole site, is that in the driver's section, when you go to someone's bio, and click on one of the cars they drive, it seems like several of them go to the wrong page. For example, the ones on your page all link to the Lotus 41. I like that there is basic contact info at the bottom of each page.

Comment

Now update the Elva build haha
                              1989 BMW 325is | 2019 Ford Ranger FX4
                              willschnitz

Comment

Working...
                              X