A paper I wrote back in school

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A paper I wrote back in school

I was looking through some old school-papers and found this. It's paper I wrote about the e30 M3. Thought you guys might like it.

Art Through Bulges and Creases

Hennarot encompasses my vision. For a second, bright, orange, magnificent paint fills my eyes. Upon the restoration of my vision, my attention draws to the sterling polished lips and gunmetal-grey centers that compose of the BBS wheels. A work of art in themselves. Sharp lines and square edges define this car, all of which with a purpose, a meaning. Every minuscule piece on this work of art, created with purpose in mind. A BMW E30 M3 stands before me, crafted to race.

Gazing at the fenders of this car, I truly understanding what the designers had attempted to and did accomplish. In order to fit the massively wide ten-inch racing tires under the body work without modification, the fenders had to flare out. And flair out they do, stretching away from the car as if an explosion occurred underneath them, blowing the sheet metal outward. Creases top and bottom distinguish where these bulges start and end.

Clean, straight lines that seem to outline the body’s most excellent features, grab my interest next. Two lines run atop the hood, adding an almost scoop-like area in the center. Lines run down each side of the body, blending the fenders in with the doors and trunk lid. Even a line across the front air dam separates the valence from the lip. Everything so perfectly placed. Nothing on this car could change for the better.

I know all about this beauty’s heart, the crème de la resistance. A 195 horsepower, sixteen-valve four-cylinder. High revving, ferocious, and not for the timid of heart. A true beast of a motor. With a forged crank along with other high performance goodies, it was meant to scream. A redline of 7,200 RPM makes it one of the highest revving motors of its kind. At redline, this engine sounds spectacular to my ears and almost makes my blood boil. That engine assisted in winning numerous DTM (Deutsche Tourenwagen Meisterschaft) Championships.

Back to what the car looks like, one can’t help but take in its gorgeous, dazzling orange color. Hennarot, the color’s name, covered only a handful of M3’s. A color this bright almost signifies that the car it lies upon sees a raceway every now and then. Vivid and gleaming, so anything in its way can promptly spot it and move to let it pass. Personally, it sends a shiver up my spine just thinking about that car flying up behind me on the track.

In the DTM Championship, strict rules enforced everything including suspension, body work, and wheel size. Additionally, car manufactures had to produce a production model of the car they raced. Because of this, the artist (or artists in this case), BMW Motorsport, had to create a car so close to an already modified race car that they would only have to change meager details to make it a winning racer. So, the developers punched out the fenders, a new, innovative engine began life and other race features like bigger brakes, sportier suspension and improved aerodynamics found themselves incorporated into the car. These details gave the car its renowned reputation; the most legendary touring-car of all time.

Even today, this almost twenty-year-old sports sedan can perform equal to most other sports cars in its class. With a race-inspired pedigree and astounding looks, the E30 M3 deserves a title of art. But, like many pieces of art, not all will agree. Some will only see it as a car, just like any other. But others will view its true meaning: a machine built to dominate against its competitors.

wait... did you graduate HS or drop out? can't tell by your writing

Comment

hahahahahahahaha
      sigpic

Comment

lmao , that was uncalled for .

Comment

i was an english major for like 3 months, it's piece de resistance . i think you confused that with creme de la creme
          sigpic

Comment

I loved college english classes, and I liked this peice overall. your descriptive writing is great, but I'd say the transitions between sentences and paragraphs is a tad choppy. but it's still better than 90% of the papers I've seen.. they don't really expect much for "college level" writing these days. A-
            Build thread

Bimmerlabs

Comment

coulda put 220hp.... 195 is not a "real" m3... it's a USA vandalazied imported version.
              sigpic

Comment

As much as I loved the m3, I would never write something as corny as that piece of garbage. It sounds as if your waning over some chick you can never get or something.

Hugs ;)
                Back to my roots

Comment

First off, I wrote this at the beginning of the semester in HIGH SCHOOL.

Second, the prompt made me write it corny. We had to write using as many metaphors and similes as we could. It was basically to teach us new ways to use them.

Third, not even I think it is that great (and I've been called a conceited bastard). I have written much better. I merely thought you guys might get a kick out of it, even if it was at my expense. ;)

Comment

didn't you just graduate HIGH SCHOOL?
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by e30sd
                      Yup. Wrote this back in November.

Comment

with a title like Art Through Bulges and Creases, I assumed you were waxing poetic about Charlie's black Wranglers.

Originally posted by whysimon
                        WTF is hello Kitty (I'm 28 with no kids and I don't have cable)

Comment

I enjoyed it for the purposes you stated.
                          Estoril E36 M3/4/5 | Toledo E53 X5 3.0 | LeMans E90 335D M-Sport

Comment

Originally posted by e30sd

That would be a wonder considering sentences such as:

Originally posted by NitroRustlerDriver
                            Gazing at the fenders of this car, I truly understanding what the designers had attempted to and did accomplish.
                            sigpic
                            "The best argument against democracy is a five-minute conversation with the average voter." - Winston Churchill

Comment

While we're on the topic, here's little something I wrote in "highschool":

Thought you guys might like it.

Art Through Bulges and Creases

He encompasses my vision. For a second, white, creamy, magnificent sauce fills my eyes. Upon the restoration of my vision, my attention draws to the finely chiseled pecks and erect nipples that compose his chest. A work of art in themselves. Sharp lines and square edges define this body, all of which with a purpose, a meaning. Every minuscule piece on this work of art, created with purpose in mind. A man stands before me, crafted to make sweet love.

Gazing at the pants of this man, I truly understanding what the designers had attempted to and did accomplish. In order to fit the massively long ten-inch member under the body work without modification, the fabric had to flare out. And flare out it does, stretching away from the legs as if an explosion occurred underneath them, blowing the cloth outward. Creases top and bottom distinguish where these bulges start and end.

Clean, straight veins that seem to outline the shafts’s most excellent features, grab my interest next. Two veins run up the bottom, adding an almost scoop-like area to the mushroom tip. Lines run down each side of the body, blending the base to the scrotum. Even a line shaven across the happy trail separates the belly button from the crotch. Everything so perfectly placed. Nothing on this man could change for the better.

I know all about this beauty’s heart, the crème de la ejaculation. A 10-inch high throbbing penis; ferocious, and not for the timid of heart. A true beast of an organ. With a blood filled tip along with other high performance goodies, it was meant to scream. The penis standing above two walnuts encapsulated within a dripping sack with the texture of a freshly-picked peach. A throb-rate of 7,200 BPM makes it one of the highest throbbing members of its kind. At full speed, this organ sounds spectacular to my ears and almost makes my semen boil. That schlong assisted in winning numerous AGM (Anal Gang-banging Meisterschaft) Championships.

Back to what the cock looks like, one can’t help but take in its gorgeous, dazzling orange color. Analrot, the color’s name, covered only a few shafts. A color this bright almost signifies that the penis it lies upon sees a analway every now and then. Vivid and gleaming, so anything in its way can promptly spot it and bend over to let it pass. Personally, it sends a shiver up my spine just thinking about that shaft flying up behind me on the bed.

Comment

Working...
                              X