Wow the Artic Freeze is here!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wow the Artic Freeze is here!!

-9 F this morning. Glad I made room in the garage for the car. Crazy how cold it is and just a 5 days ago it was 45 degrees. Can only imagine living in the Canada no cancel that.
    https://www.facebook.com/BentOverRacing

wow. this makes me feel pretty happy about being on vacation in texas with no need to travel anywhere north.

the temp here is in the upper 30's which is really too cold for me anyway. yes, my vag hurts!
    sigpic
    Gigitty Gigitty!!!!

88 cabrio becoming alpina b6 3.5s transplanted s62
    92 Mtech 2 cabrio alpinweiss 770 code
    88 325ix coupe manual lachsilber/cardinal
    88 325ix coupe manual diamondschwartz/natur
    87 e30 m3 for parts lachsilber/cardinal(serial number 7)
    12 135i M sport cabrio grey/black

Comment

It was 3 F when I got in my car this morning. It was 60 and sunny 10 days ago.

Current Car: 2011 BMW 135i, M-Sport, 6 speed

Originally posted by lambo
      Sounds like you need a massage.
      Originally posted by kpeng
      Who the hell is Vlad?

Comment

:popcorn:
        Simon
        Current Cars:
        -1999 996.1 911 4/98 3.8L 6-Speed, 21st Century Beetle

Make R3V Great Again -2020

Comment

Originally posted by 2mAn View Post
          :popcorn:
          Current Collection: 1990 325is // 1987 325i Vert // 2003 525i 5spd // 1985 380SL // 1992 Ranger 5spd // 2005 Avalanche // 2024 Honda Grom SP

Comment

-7F on the way to work this morning. ix making a crazy screaming sound on first start up and the trans feels like its filled with molasses for the first few miles lol. -15F forcasted for the weekend :SOS:
            Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Build Thread
            Rear Diff Rebuild
            Rebuildable Viscous Coupling
            Transfer Case Rebuild
            "Life is simpler with 12 valves"

Comment

Just some good ol' single digit days for us. A lot of wind yesterday. Made my face sting like hell. Funny enough, yesterday was the coldest day of the year and my tstat decided to stick open in the neon. $8 and an hour later and that was done last night.
              88 325i Cabrio
              04 Neon SRT-4

Originally posted by MrBurgundy
              If R3v was a dude, it would pick up a tinder date naked, with a raging boner, drunk, in an e30 with a shitty interior, a missing sunroof panel, explaining how its a classic while staring at the tinder date's tits.

Comment

It definitely came early, so did the snow. The last decade we've struggled to have a white christmas let alone anything below zero. This year it was -13c with 15in of snow where I am in Ontario.
                Steve • Toronto
                1991 318is • Brillantrot
                Build Thread

Comment

Originally posted by Powling View Post
                  It definitely came early, so did the snow. The last decade we've struggled to have a white christmas let alone anything below zero. This year it was -13c with 15in of snow where I am in Ontario.
                  I'm surprised it's been so long for you in Canada. Here in NJ, I don't think we've had a white Christmas since, I don't know, late 90s? Probably 20 years.

It's also a nice balmy 28F right now :)

Comment

I feel your pain, its been freezing here too. 48° when I left for work today
                    Byron
                    Leichtbau

Comment

Originally posted by M-technik-3 View Post
                      -9 F this morning. Glad I made room in the garage for the car. Crazy how cold it is and just a 5 days ago it was 45 degrees. Can only imagine living in the Canada no cancel that.
                      Why?

It’s +37f here today.;)
                      Originally posted by codyep3
                      I hope to Christ you have looks going for you, because you sure as fuck don't have any intelligence.
                      2001 silver/Blk 325 cabby. SOLD
                      1988 Blk/Blk e30 factory wide body kit car SOLD
                      1992 DS/BLK 325 m-tech II apperance pack cabby SOLD!
                      2002 325xit Sil/blk. SOLD
                      2012 328i xdrive touring. Wht/blk. SOLD
                      2009 135 cabby. monacoblue/blk leather SOLD
                      2007 Z4m coupe. Silver grey/black/ aluminum. 1of50
                      2010 F650gs twin
                      2016 M235i cabby. Mineral grey/Red leather

Comment

Originally posted by rturbo 930 View Post
                        I'm surprised it's been so long for you in Canada. Here in NJ, I don't think we've had a white Christmas since, I don't know, late 90s? Probably 20 years.

It's also a nice balmy 28F right now :)
                        I'm a firm believer that the seasons are shifting later in the year. The last decade we've noticed each season starting later and ending later.
                        Steve • Toronto
                        1991 318is • Brillantrot
                        Build Thread

Comment

Originally posted by E30SPDFRK View Post
                          I feel your pain, its been freezing here too. 48° when I left for work today
                          dick! I can picture how you looked driving home too...

Simon
                          Current Cars:
                          -1999 996.1 911 4/98 3.8L 6-Speed, 21st Century Beetle

Make R3V Great Again -2020

Comment

Originally posted by Powling View Post
                            I'm a firm believer that the seasons are shifting later in the year. The last decade we've noticed each season starting later and ending later.
                            Hmm. Might be some truth to that. I've noticed quite a few mild Decembers. January is when it really gets cold now. A few years ago, they didn't salt the roads until early January. Actually, I think that was the same year that it was 70F (!!!) on Christmas day. I seem to remember Thanksgiving (late November) used to be much colder when I was a kid than it has been lately. It varies year by year, but I'd say it's generally milder.

Comment

growing up I can remember about equal numbers of opening day of firearms deer seasons (Nov 15th) with snow on the ground Vs sitting out in a T shirt.... that raito has not seemed to change much for that area recently and that on the same latitude as Toronto (S MI is where I grew up)
                              Originally posted by Fusion
                              If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
                              The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
                              William Pitt-

Comment

Working...
                              X