Street racing kills, DON'T DO IT!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by FifeDog236 View Post
    Sucks, but its Darwinism at its best. Thankfully they wont reproduce.

Now we get three pages of how street racing is all bad, but we all drive hard on the street. Like every one of you drives exactly the speed limit. Funny how that works.
    Plus, it's not like building local dragstrips will end all street racing, people will still drag race/highway race, I don't think you can end it.

"Automobile racing started as soon as they built the second automobile.'
    -Richard Petty

Comment

Originally posted by Stu Mc View Post
      "Automobile racing started as soon as they built the second automobile.'
      -Richard Petty
      That is an awesome line.

'05 E46 M3 Imolarot/Cinnamon - CURRENT
      '98 E36 M3 Estorilblau/Dove - SOLD
      '90 E30 M3 Brilliantrot/Black - SOLD
      SRS BSNS Motorsports - 24hrs of LeMons Racer

Comment

Seriously. My favorite is the take it to the track line, when a track day costs like 300 bones plus travel expenses. Given if this guy was driving an m3 he could probably afford it, but most of the clowns who die doing this shit are 20 year old hot shots in a 15 year old civic.
        Back to my roots

Comment

He lives in Laguna, if its really anything like the show are you really suprised by this?
          Back to my roots

Comment

Originally posted by e30sd View Post
            stupid fucking persians
            stupid fucking Laguna Hills persians

I bet his slanted Von Dutch hat got in the way of his vision. Either that or he was peeping that jailbait's poontang while trying to race.

Not sad at all. There are too many dumb people on this planet anyway. One less M3 to kill children on the street, and one less idiot loose nut to be behind that wheel.

-Brandon

Comment

^Agreed. Survival of the fittest. Take stupid people out of the gene pool and you have less stupid people. It's simple.

It also applies to dirtbags and criminals. Medical experiments anyone?

Goddamn ACLU.
              :wgaf:

Comment

i blaim the parents. 18yo with an e46 m3? 20yo with a clk55 AMG? what do the parents think their kids are going to do with these cars?
                IG: @Baye30

FRONT VALENCE IS ZENDER!!! STOP FILLING MY PM BOX PPL!!!

Comment

Nono, that has nothing to do with it. I know 16 year old kids that have Porsches and haven't had an accident, or even a ticket.
                  It's the parent's job to educate the child about their car and using it responsibly, you can die just as easily with 100 hp as you can with 400.

They were idiots.
                  :wgaf:

Comment

Poor kids in shitty cars don't make the news, duh.

Comment

Originally posted by ZinRot325i View Post
                      ^Agreed. Survival of the fittest. Take stupid people out of the gene pool and you have less stupid people. It's simple.

It also applies to dirtbags and criminals. Medical experiments anyone?

Goddamn ACLU.
                      Wow, you;re a dumbass. WHat happens when the powers that be decide YOU are a dirtbag???

And Fifedog, BIG difference between driving a little fast and street racing.
                      Current Cars
                      2014 M235i
                      2009 R56 Cooper S
                      1998 M3
                      1997 M3

Comment

Nono, that has nothing to do with it. I know 16 year old kids that have Porsches and haven't had an accident, or even a ticket.
                        It's the parent's job to educate the child about their car and using it responsibly, you can die just as easily with 100 hp as you can with 400.

They were idiots.

it has everything to do with it. the parents are fucking idiots for handing over cars like that to inexperienced kids. this is what happens when a young male with zero fear and experience gets ahould of 300hp
                        We can serve you better through Email

sales@blunttech.com
                        www.blunttech.com

Like us on Facebook

Comment

^Agreed. Survival of the fittest. Take stupid people out of the gene pool and you have less stupid people. It's simple
                          ^ Win.

Idiots here all the time die in their "modified" shit cars, think they're hero's trying to be "cool" for their buddies. Their own fault, idiots.
                          Just recently 4 dipshits managed to destory them selves and their car, speeding with no seat belts on, trying to be cool. I dont feel anything when i hear that.

You cant blame parents, doesnt matter what someone is driving they're still going to try and be cool for their friends.

Personally i'll give it shit sometimes, everyone does. I'm aware of the dangers and know my limits but, i tend to keep giving the turtle shit at the track but.

Lsx/t56 Swap progress |----------| .0000000005% - Well below poverty line.
                          Getting purists panties in a knot since 2007. ;)
                          E30 count = 6! :shock:

Comment

my friend from Laguna Niguel called me to tell me about this after it had happened.

he told me how an M3 got pwned and crashed. I like how the press doesn't release how fast they were going. But my friend told me they were going at least 120, he was doing the speed limit and they just flew by like nothing.

I didn't know someone died though. That sucks.
                            R.I.P 07/01/09 - 04/23/10 :(

Comment

Street racing FTL.

Keep it slideways!!

Comment

Originally posted by BrandC View Post
                                I bet his slanted Von Dutch hat got in the way of his vision. Either that or he was peeping that jailbait's poontang while trying to race.
                                mmmm.. . poontang

-----Zen and the Art of e30 Maintenance - / - Zen TOC - / - Zen Summary

Comment

Working...
                                X