If this is your first visit, be sure to
check out the FAQ by clicking the
link above. You may have to register
before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages,
select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Back when my HS banned my webserver from their network (so like if you tried to goto my website at school it would tell you its blocked) I banned them from mine, if one of the admins tried to goto my site from school it would show that with a big "fuck you". I dont know if any of them still looked at it, but if they did it would be funny lol
That's an awesome idea! If I didn't have a career and a reputation to worry about I'd make my website automaticly link you to that. Although that might hamper my chances of getting any future gigs...
Back when my HS banned my webserver from their network (so like if you tried to goto my website at school it would tell you its blocked) I banned them from mine, if one of the admins tried to goto my site from school it would show that with a big "fuck you". I dont know if any of them still looked at it, but if they did it would be funny lol
Leave a comment: