This Is Pictures.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by HarryPotter
    not to be racist but i've had multiple african americans comment on how they love my car. I've seen pics of e30's rolling through africa with at least 15-20 africans on them with ak-47's. WILD. its in the african blood. Hope this wasn't too racist, forgive me as I am intoxicated.
    Instagram: @jstnlws

Comment

crazy what a little bit of make up and a good smile can do for a chick.
      AWD > RWD

Comment

I honestly cannot stand that chick, I fucking hate every movie she's ever been in. She looks like an 8 year old boy.
        2007 Range Rover Sport S/C

Comment

Originally posted by Turf1600 View Post
          Is that her foot down there?
          Yeah, the firefighter is holding her foot with his left hand while the other dangles.

1991 325iS turbo

Comment

Originally posted by acolella76 View Post
            The mom was probably talking on her cell phone while doing her makeup and driving like an asshole. Seems kind of weird for a truck to just randomly drive into the back of a car and push them off a bridge for no reason...
            Ahhh, IDK what kind of truckers you guys have down south, but my bet is he was at fault not her.

Does not seem even slightly wierd to me.
            Originally Posted by ACMF74
            i clicked on this cuz i saw p3nis

Comment

Originally posted by mamzak View Post
              Have you noticed that whenever a BMW is involved in an accident, it's almost never referred to as the "vehicle" or "car" but always as "the BMW"?

Just something I've noticed over the years. You don"t see a Ford Focus in an accident where the journalist says "The Ford this.... The Ford that..."

Pretty horrific story.
              I noticed that too. I'm not sure why they do it.
              Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

1989 BMW 325i SOLD
              1998 BMW Estoril Blue e36 M3/4/5 SOLD
              1987 BMW 325 (The Piece) SOLD
              1991 BMW 318is S52 swap (The Beast) Now Driving Project Thread: http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=234207

Comment

BMW has done so well at "brand recognition" that it is similar to coke or pepsi. Nobody says, I'll have a soda or a cola. They say coke or pepsi. We are trained sheep when it comes to effective brand marketing.

When you tell the world over and over again that you have built the "Ultimate Driving Machine" well after a while people associate that with something that is top tier and valued. BMW 's are perceived as a status automobile by many and are recognized as such.

Comment

Comment

don't know who she is but she looks better in the second pic

edit:

Originally posted by blunt
                    can you get me a deal on cases of their (fiji) bottled water? i wash my 02 in that shit

Comment

Originally posted by e30vert View Post
                      BMW has done so well at "brand recognition" that it is similar to coke or pepsi. Nobody says, I'll have a soda or a cola. They say coke or pepsi. We are trained sheep when it comes to effective brand marketing.

When you tell the world over and over again that you have built the "Ultimate Driving Machine" well after a while people associate that with something that is top tier and valued. BMW 's are perceived as a status automobile by many and are recognized as such.
                      here on the eastern side of the country we call soda 'Soda' and if you want a coke you can ask for a 'Coke,' sprite is 'Sprite,' root beer is 'root beer,' and pepsi sucks ass so who cares
                      BRUTE

Comment

Originally posted by imsotyerred View Post
                        here on the eastern side of the country we call soda 'Soda' and if you want a coke you can ask for a 'Coke,' sprite is 'Sprite,' root beer is 'root beer,' and pepsi sucks ass so who cares
                        This.
                        1974.5 Jensen Healey : 2003 330i/5

Comment

Originally posted by slammin.e28guy View Post
                          This.
                          no matter because dr.pepper is superior.

1986 Plymouth Horizon. Base.

Comment

Originally posted by InuFaye View Post
                            no matter because dr.pepper is superior.

Comment

1986 Plymouth Horizon. Base.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X