• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by franco90 View Post
    Watch out for BLUNT
    From The Land Of Sky Blue Waters.

Originally posted by lambo
    Fuck studying. Party hard.

Comment

Car looks good. Bumper could be done better, seen it done better. Needs to replace the missing center section. Yes, it will work with the e28 exhaust, you just have to be (more) creative. Needs front bumper. E34 won't fit, e28 has a shark nose. Good luck with that one.

Color is awesome. Love it. Similar to Byzanz, very nice.

My previous comment wasn't meant at the owner, but more so at the people in that thread. Using letters as words, etc, etc. Seriously? What are we, 12?

He needs to save up, get some euro bumpers, ditch the e34 shit, and roll badass. Moose's car is one of my favorite, just to put an example out there.
      1974.5 Jensen Healey : 2003 330i/5

Comment

Originally posted by SpasticDwarf View Post
        At least he's doing work himself instead of talking shit on forums.
        Well I do work myself - so I guess it's ok to judge?

Boy do you stance guys all circle jerk a lot ;)
        Originally posted by Matt-B
        hey does anyone know anyone who gets upset and makes electronics?

Comment

Originally posted by slammin.e28guy View Post
          Car looks good. Bumper could be done better, seen it done better. Needs to replace the missing center section. Yes, it will work with the e28 exhaust, you just have to be (more) creative. Needs front bumper. E34 won't fit, e28 has a shark nose. Good luck with that one.

My previous comment wasn't meant at the owner, but more so at the people in that thread. Using letters as words, etc, etc. Seriously? What are we, 12?

He needs to save up, get some euro bumpers, ditch the e34 shit, and roll badass. Moose's car is one of my favorite, just to put an example out there.
          True dat. But there are going to be grammatically challenged retards everywhere. I think S|W just attracts a lot of the 12 year old kids wanting to be mad hellaflush tight.

Go here be happy!

Ratchet Garage e30 V8 build.

Comment

Originally posted by FunfGan View Post
            True dat. But there are going to be grammatically challenged retards everywhere. I think S|W just attracts a lot of the 12 year old kids wanting to be mad hellaflush tight.
            True. I just got frustrated trying to read it and ended up just looking at the pics.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by SpasticDwarf View Post
                At least he's doing work himself instead of talking shit on forums. It came out quite well.
                ]
                Is it perfect? No. But don't be judgmental tools towards someone doing their own work with whatever tools they may have. It's likely more than you can say for yourself.

You're looking at a kid who has fallen in love with a BMW and has taken on a TON of work by himself. He's got literally no budget and probably has under $1000 in the car, car included. I helped him pull it from a driveway where it sat for 8 years prior.

Don't be a bunch of pricks, seriously.
                we can be whatever we want to be and we can be as judgmental as we please. It doesn't matter if the kid put it together for $3...if something looks wrong/off/halfassed we have every right to call it out.

don't want to hear criticism? don't put your work out like that

that all being said, the car looks decent and the paint color is great but that plastic bumper needs some modding to fit right

Lots of people here have done their own work, often to a much higher quality standard, so we are free to judge the work documented. suck it and have a nice day

BRUTE

Comment

Comment

^ gold.

and on another note, this is r3v limited, HOME of non-constructive criticism. deal with it.
                    Originally Posted by ACMF74
                    i clicked on this cuz i saw p3nis

Comment

Comment

He should find a garage that he's willing to burn down and toss the car in there. Talk about a profit margin!
                        "We praise or find fault, depending on which of the two provides more opportunity for our powers of judgement to shine."

Comment

Originally posted by slammin.e28guy View Post

Originally posted by imsotyerred View Post
                          we can be whatever we want to be and we can be as judgmental as we please. It doesn't matter if the kid put it together for $3...if something looks wrong/off/halfassed we have every right to call it out.

don't want to hear criticism? don't put your work out like that

that all being said, the car looks decent and the paint color is great but that plastic bumper needs some modding to fit right

Lots of people here have done their own work, often to a much higher quality standard, so we are free to judge the work documented. suck it and have a nice day
                          It's so disappointing and honestly pathetic that the community has reduced itself to feeding off of this kind of behavior. You're legitimately trying to justify a bad attitude by way of some kind of "I can do better, so I can talk bad about whatever I want" ideology.

Whatever happened to the synergy of motiving people to build the best car they can? Instead of shitting on other people for their work, whatever quality it may be, try motivating them to do better. You can tell the kid obviously wants to take the car in the right direction... help him out.

Comment

Originally posted by Turf1600 View Post
                            He should find a garage that he's willing to burn down and toss the car in there. Talk about a profit margin!
                            Agreed.

Comment

what have you ever done to contribute to the community spasticdwarf? you just have some black e28 that looks totally standard.

trollface.jpg

turf, omfg lol. dying over here.
                              AWD > RWD

Comment

LOL at the hate. I'm not the biggest SW fan. But the guy with the e28 did try harder then most people out there. And i can actually appreciate that. Got to start somewhere, and if thats his first time doing that stuff, :up: to him.

1992 BMW 325iC
                                1978 Chevrolet Monte Carlo
                                1965 Chevrolet Corvair Monza 140hp

Comment

Working...
                                X