This Is Pictures.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by slaterd View Post
    It's the cause of 99% of odometer failure in our e30's. Pressed mine out of a gas station at 181k and it stopped turning over.
    This is why you buy replacement gears for em. lol

My odometer reads under 140k.

Comment

I LOL'ed.

Comment

^ x2

Originally posted by ROLLingKING
        i have a bronzit and plan on making it look sweet.
        Originally posted by slammin.e28
        Moral of this story?

If you drive your e30 on stairs, you're gonna have a bad time.

Comment

It's the cause of 99% of odometer failure in our e30's. Pressed mine out of a gas station at 181k and it stopped turning over.
          I see. My trip button was broken since I bought the car, but the odo has been fine, always thought that was weird.

Go here be happy!

Ratchet Garage e30 V8 build.

Comment

Originally posted by accident View Post
            The generators are seriously bad ass. I wasn't able to locate your hat in the one picture, but holy shit that piston. How much does it weigh?
            Haven't put one on a scale before but I would guess the piston alone is 50+lbs. The piston/wrist pin/connecting rod weighs about 150. You could throw out your back just trying to pick up a cam for one of those engines. And you need a hoist to move the crank.

Comment

Originally posted by Farbin Kaiber View Post
              I LOL'ed.

Mike Burroughs uses Flamethrower on Rusty's garage. It's super effective!
              Originally posted by LJ851
              I programmed my oven to turn off when my pizza was done, should i start a build thread?

Feedback

Comment

No, pressing it while the car is moving is what causes it to break. As long as you are stationary, you can press the reset.
                Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Originally posted by Wh33lhop
                VANOS: sometimes you just need to go full retard.

Comment

Originally posted by chadthestampede View Post
                  Mike Burroughs uses Flamethrower on Rusty's garage. It's super effective!
                  Ok, I really laughed that time. TBH, I can't accept that he really did that, its funny to hear, but I've seen enough tragic accidents to really feel it was one.

Comment

Originally posted by trackjunkie21 View Post
                    No, pressing it while the car is moving is what causes it to break. As long as you are stationary, you can press the reset.
                    +1 Never had an e30 gears break and I've always pressed it every time I fill.
                    If it's got tits or tires, it's gonna cost ya!

Comment

Originally posted by Stanley Rockafella View Post
                      +1 Never had an e30 gears break and I've always pressed it every time I fill.
                      same, I have 3 right now all good. And what's the point of having an M3 if you only drove it 7k miles, so dumb.
                      "I wanna see da boat movie"
                      "I got a tree on my house"

Comment

He has another daily M3.
                        From The Land Of Sky Blue Waters.

Originally posted by lambo
                        Fuck studying. Party hard.

Comment

Euro M3'87 NogaroSilver/Euro E34 M5 '93/Porsche 993 TT 97' Euro/Porsche 993 Carrera 95' Euro/Skyline R33 GT-R

Comment

Originally posted by Farbin Kaiber View Post
                            Ok, I really laughed that time. TBH, I can't accept that he really did that, its funny to hear, but I've seen enough tragic accidents to really feel it was one.
                            a friend on sw said he has all his posts screenshotted from a few years ago saying he would burn it down.
                            AWD > RWD

Comment

Are we really about to do this in a thread that's just supposed to be for pictures?

Comment

AWD > RWD

Comment

Working...
                                X