Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Originally posted by Farbin Kaiber View Post
      I heard their trial market was South Beach.

Comment

If you like generation heres a power house i worked on for a few months doing turbo/injector swap outs and few rear main seals.

183 I rebuilt for a boat.

Cat 3412 Stripping ( Same engine as u3b3rg33k posted)

Another powerhouse.

Could be why its burning oil?

All shiny and new.

Tonka trucks i play with now.
        Last edited by payney8; 06-02-2012, 07:38 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Matt-B
          hey does anyone know anyone who gets upset and makes electronics?

Comment

First bmw i (know of) with more than 1000 hp in norway. 2004/2005
            2004 - 1500hp with gas

Led to this, same engine but with twin turbos.
            Worlds fastest BMW, 2006
            Sportbilen.se movie from summer 2006. VS Motor and Tommy "Tiger" Björk´s BMW with 1.422 bhp doing a record race on Tullinge. That´s a truly sick ride!

To this

Our first 1/4 mile run with the car. 6,93sec / 327km/h at Gardermoen Raceway 14/05/2011. Engine specs are V.S Motor buildt BMW V10 from an E60 M5 producing 1...
            Last edited by Kvasi; 06-02-2012, 07:49 PM.

Comment

No E30 Club
              Originally posted by MrBurgundy
              Anyways, mustangs are gay and mini vans are faster than your car, you just have to deal with that.

Comment

^ that is dope

Turbo M42 Build Thread :Here
                Ig:ryno_pzk
                I like the tuna here.
                Originally posted by lambo
                Buttchug. The official poster child of r3v.

Comment

exodus, owned by 4chan.

And speaking of 4chan, trolololololol:

Hey r3v, which are you?
                  Last edited by u3b3rg33k; 06-02-2012, 10:52 PM.

Ich gehöre nicht zur Baader-Meinhof Gruppe

Originally posted by Top Gear
                  Just imagine waking up and remembering you're Mexican.

Every time you buy a car with DSC/ESC, Jesus kills a baby seal. With a kitten.

Comment

guess i have a narrow chin puff haha
                    -FREEDOM- is cruisin at 80, windows down and listening to the perfect song-thinking "this is it"
                    -The Beauty in the Tragedy-
                    MECHANIC SMASH!!- (you all know you do it)
                    Got Drop?? ;-)
                    Originally posted by JinormusJ
                    But of course
                    E30s are know to be notoriously really really really ridiculously good looking

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by lambo View Post

I fucking lost it. Thank you 4chan.
                        lmao wow.

"Its preparations are concealed, not published. Its mistakes are buried not headlined. Its dissenters are silenced, not praised. No expenditure is questioned, no rumor is printed, no secret is revealed."

John F. Kennedy

Comment

Federation Standard here.
                          AWD > RWD

Comment

Originally posted by BlackbirdM3 View Post
                            In my book, all cars and trucks are death traps. Every one of them. The best safety measure is knowing how to drive, and not doing stupid things while behind the wheel. North American drivers for the most part are terrible drivers. Most are lazy, cutting across lanes making left turns when there is no car (its not your lane, stay the hell out of it. YOU don't belong there.) or talking on the phone (No, I don't talk on the phone while I'm driving. If someone calls, I don't answer, talk to my voicemail, I'm busy driving.) They don't use turn signals, ect. US, Canadian and Mexican drivers are shitty drivers for the most part. Canadian drivers are flat out scary, Mexican ones truly don't know how to drive many times (drivers license? We don't need no stinkin drivers license!) and US drivers are too busy talking on the phone, checking emails on the phone, watching a movie on the phone, texting, reading the news paper, shaving, putting makeup on ect. Not one of those things are ok to do while piloting a 4000 lb guided missile down the road. As technology has gotten better, drivers have gotten worse and to counter the lousy drivers, and the over lawsuit happy lawyers have caused manufacturers to build bigger and heavier cars to make people so called more safe, yet all that has happened is they have built a vehicle capable of doing more damage due to there being more weight. Its a vicious cycle, but in the end its the drivers that need to learn how to drive and own up to the fact that they suck. Driving is a privilege, not a right. There is a reason many european drivers are better than their North American counterparts. It costs a lot of $$$$ to get a drivers license in europe. I know for a fact, in California at least, the drivers behind the wheel test is a joke. I passed with a perfect score with 0 (yes zero) behind the wheel experience. I never should have passed that test. It was WAY too easy and only proves that I didn't hit anything or run a stop sign/light. Does that prove I can drive a car? Hell no.

Will
                            Quoted for truth.

Comment

Originally posted by Exodus_2pt0 View Post
                              Bahahahaha, newfag doesn't know you can't hotlink from 4Chan.

Comment

^^Yeah! That's HILLARIOUS!:wgaf:

This is Pictures, right?...

I miss the old BMW

Comment

Working...
                                X